What's new

Game #10 - Utah Jazz at Philadelphia 76ers - 11/16/2012 5:00 PM MST Root Sports, ESPN

Who wants to watch these losers. Carroll is the only winner, and Millsap came on in the second half. The rest should join Raja Bell on another team.

Millsap's 3 was a little late, it was lost with his TO, letting Thadius score and not helping Mo and giving up a rebound when Al rotated to help.

Have to give some credit to Phili, Jazz's D was horrible but they've played horrible teams that played horrible D and they still missed those shots but not tonight, tonight they hit those open shots.

Mo, Foye, Tinsley, Hayward, Marvin are the main contributors to why the Jazz are losing tonight. People complain about AJ a lot but our backcourt is average most nights. Our defense for the most part has been really bad.

False AJ has just as much to do with this loss with his constant lack of rebounding, terrible shot selection and turrible defense

I thought Favors and Kanter hustled. Kanter seems to be struggling keeping his position but I still liked his effort.

This team won't go forward until we finally get rid of Al Jefferson (who has never brought a team up), get a real coach, and free our young players.

There's no way Burks, Kanter, and Favors should be playing so little.

Also if your honest with yourself on Phili's side after their worst performance of the season with a blowout loss to Det you would expect a team to bounce back and play better and harder and that's exactly what they did.

Our point guard play is barely adequate, if that. Also, I wouldn't mind starting Alec Burks and bringing Hayward off the bench.