What's new

Game #11 - Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards - 11/17/2012 5:00 PM MST Root Sports

Here are some ladies that are still excited about the jazz.

suffrage.jpg

New starting lineup Mo Foye Sap Favors and Jeff. Hayward to be focus of 2nd uint

Favors well deserved.

Foye for Hayward. No way, Foye has NO defense and is a monster chucker.

Hayward - time to demand a trade my friend. Need to be put in an offense that wants to use you properly.

So of the 4 young guys, We will end up giving a Max to Favors (deserved), Hayward/Burks = Gone. Kanter - ??

New starting lineup Mo Foye Sap Favors and Jeff. Hayward to be focus of 2nd uint

Link? I'll find one if it's true.

Actually I don't mind this lineup, because it puts Marvin and Hayward in a situation whre they can be a more primary part of the offence without being under the shadow of Al and Millsap. If I were to change anything, I would put Burks at the 2 instead of Foye, but maybe that'll happen eventually anyway.

I chose the right day to come back. Corbin doesn't know what he's doing.
Milsap- The undersized 4 starting 3, posting up Big Al every possesion.
Foye starting- his defense makes me want to spit puke at old ladies.

Last edited:
Favors well deserved.

Foye for Hayward. No way, Foye has NO defense and is a monster chucker.

Hayward - time to demand a trade my friend. Need to be put in an offense that wants to use you properly.

So of the 4 young guys, We will end up giving a Max to Favors (deserved), Hayward/Burks = Gone. Kanter - ??

This.

Found a referance, though there are a lot of folks on twitter talking about it.:

https://twitter.com/Lockedonsports

Again, change is good, and all of these players deserve a chance. One point though, where is the athleticism on the starting line? Well, there's Favors, but Millsap; good as he is isn't really athletic, Mo is too small, and Foye isn't really the athletic type. Has he dunked even once this year?

Nice to see Ty changing things up and start Favors, but even in this Ty has screwed up. I'm good with Favors, but starting Foye means extra time for Tinsley and now no chance Burks gets any time.

as long as Hayward still sees the minutes i am fine with him coming off the bench. however, i fear that corbin will just plug Hayward into Foye's 20 something minutes.

Just got to my seat. There's a game tonight, right? There's some other dude in here, but I think he's an usher.

I didn't want to, but I actually gonna see this game, only because of this change in starting 5.