What's new

Game #11 - Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards - 11/17/2012 5:00 PM MST Root Sports

Wow! This is not good. Who wants to bet Foye gets starter minutes while Favors, and Hayward only get around 20 to 25 minutes. I think Millsap sees half his minutes at pf, while Hayward has a hard time getting the minutes he needs because Ty will also want to play Marvin and Carroll. The way I see it is having the two biggest black holes on the starting unit in Al and Foye will make the offense even worse and hard to watch. Had Ty inserted Burks in the starting lineup it might have worked, because Ty would pull him early for Hayward, so Hayward gets his minutes and Foyes minutes are decreased, but still enough to allow him to be affective as a scorer and shooter off the bench.

Jazz just came out for warm ups. Enes tears off his jacket like he's a WWE superstar, Hayward bricks an 18 footer, foye air balls a three, millsap misses a layup. It can only get better.

Wizards out now. Their fans both stood up and cheered.

Reactions: BYE
After last game, I was thinking about this lineup. The reason I like it is because Favors is there to makeup for the horrendous perimeter defense of Mo and Foye, Millsap is seemingly our best three point shooter, Foye is a huge ballstopper in that starting unit and is a chucker and he will get open looks in that second unit, we can probably afford to play Tinsley less with Hayward on the floor, the ball movement should be much better on that second unit, Kanter should do better with better passers, and it's an adjustment.

Well I am glad Ty is willing to try something different because whatever the team was doing wasn't working. I agree about Hayward getting lost on offense because Mo, AJ and Millsap need their shots. However now I am worried that Favors will get lost with the addition of any shooter Foye taking shots. So Favors will be the 5th option.

I think Marvin needed to go to the bench to for the same reason. He was tentative after the first game and guys weren't looking for him to take shots. Hopefully, both Marvin and Hayward will become more aggressive on the offensive playing on the second unit.

....looks like we are headed for another unwatchable game? I can't watch it no how here in South Carolina anyway!

The way the Jazz are playing they might have a shot at a top 4 pick. This would be embarrassing if they lost tonight.

Change in lineup had done wonders. I mean Corbin's been getting the blame for coaching yet most were happy with this move and we start out like this. Crickets.......

Man, Utah is off to a blistering start. 4 1/2 in and we are down 9-0 to the Wizards...

SHooting 0-6...God...

Looks like the starting 5 are wearing cement shoes. I know one player who has fresh legs...I hope Ty ripped these weaklings a new one.

I swear to Go. Screw this. Put in Kanter, Evans, Carroll, Burks and Tinsley. At least they want to play.