What's new

Game #16: Jazz @ Hornets 6PM Utah Time 11/28/12

if i am correct hornets failed to score when favors was on the floor(or jus t 2 points.
they failed to score with kanter and favors on the floor

0 points in 6 minutes against the subs to start the 2nd quarter. 19 points in the last 6 minutes against the starters.

Good ****ing thing our starter came back in the game. We might be ahead by too many points if they didn't.

Can we fire the ******* coaching our team yet?

I hate our coach.

We need one with balls and a brain. Ty lacks both.

Harbaugh had no problem benching Alex Smith for the less xp player with a higher ceiling and more talent.

You know what pisses me off the most?

We will likely eek this one out and then continue this stupidity of mediocre ball when we'd end with the same result but a better overall win and xp for guys who will be here next year too.

Sigh.

I have to say our defense with that second unit was very nice looking! I think I actually prefer a team that dominates defensively and is mediocre on offense to a somewhat offensively better team that looks like they have 4 guys playing on defense. Horrendous defense by that first unit. Gordon Hayward once again looks like he's fresh from the D-league!

0 points in 6 minutes against the subs to start the 2nd quarter. 19 points in the last 6 minutes against the starters.

Good ****ing thing our starter came back in the game. We might be ahead by too many points if they didn't.

Can we fire the ******* coaching our team yet?

Their bench is terrible. Their starting lineup is actually good. Can't put all the blame on Utah's starters.