What's new

Game #16: Jazz @ Hornets 6PM Utah Time 11/28/12

Favors and Kanter hold them scoreless for 17 or 18 straight possessions almost 7 minutes and then we go to bull fight with ole defense

Dude, what to facts have to do with a good story line? We had a good bitch going and you killed it!

If those were the facts, then NO is the greatest team this sport has ever known. They would average in excess of 160 points per game. Fortunately, wanting something to be true does not make it fact.

At least Millsap's pouting worked. He'll get his 30+ minutes to Favors 20.
Maybe Favors will learn this. Stop trying, Pout and do what's best for himself instead of actually trying on the court. Hell it's worked for both Millsap and Bell.

Anybody still think Corbin has any chance of being even an average coach?

Did anyone look at the +/- for the first half? Starters all negative, everyone off the bench with a positive,and some are double digits.

At least Millsap's pouting worked. He'll get his 30+ minutes to Favors 20.

I don't think I can support this team all year if this will be the norm.

I'm tired of seeing 5 guys who probably won't even be on the team next year get the majority of minutes leading to a late lotto pick or a 1st round sweep.

I hate the Jazz or putting me in this spot.

If the play calls for the center to go out and set a pick, then why don't the guards WAIT for him to set??? I hate that play because it just takes our center out of position to no purpose.

I am getting really bored and tired seeing this get ball down low offense. It's not Utah ****ing Jazz I fell in love with.

??? You never watched the Jazz play during the Malone era?
huh? Following Jazz since 93.
Jazz ran flex and pick-n-roll offense. The didn't feed the block time after time after time and then watching dude going one against double team until clock runs out.

huh? Following Jazz since 93.
Jazz ran flex and pick-n-roll offense. The didn't feed the block time after time after time and then watching dude going one against double team until clock runs out.

Even in Jerry's system they were a paint first team. There is a reason that we were towards the bottom of the league in 3 point attempts yearly.

I don't mind dumping it down as long as others are not just watching and cutting.