What's new

Game #2: Jazz vs Hornets, 11/02/12 - 6:00 PM MST - Root Sports

They were up on the spurs with a few minutes left. I don't expect an easy win at all especially with our pathetic play there last season.

F that Utah by 12. Our bigs will give The Brow a proper welcome to the NBA.

I hope the Jazz win by 20 and Burks plays 3 mins just to see the complaining about our 2-0 record.. It will be fun.

Davis, 21 pts 7 rbs in 29 mins against the Spurs, not bad for his debut I think. Still the Jazz have a huge advantage inside the paint. My one concern though, would be containing Ryan Anderson's threes. Ma Williams or Millsap should be on him when he's in the game. No way our other bigs can chase him.

If everything goes normal, this should be an easy win.

Was Davis guarding Duncan? I see he played starter minutes and played the entire game without drawing a personal foul. Kind of an amazing stat if he was guarding Mr. Fundamental.

My concern regarding this game is that they got into New Orleans yesterday and had a night to kill. Jazz teams that spend an extra night in New Orleans don't play as well for some reason. Just look at their history as the New Orleans Jazz.

Was Davis guarding Duncan? I see he played starter minutes and played the entire game without drawing a personal foul. Kind of an amazing stat if he was guarding Mr. Fundamental.

I haven't watched the entire game, just the highlights. According to this limited knowledge, I've seen Davis scored on Duncan twice, So I assume Duncan was guarding him. I don't know the other side of the court though.

I saw only the last quarter. Davis was good offensively and was almost bringing the W but Duncan schooled him the last mins. Not only him but all NOH bigs. He brought back the slipping W almost single-handed. And to be honest I didn't see much defense to talk about from Davis in those mins. If he played the first 3 quarter also like that, the zero personal foul makes sense.

My concern regarding this game is that they got into New Orleans yesterday and had a night to kill. Jazz teams that spend an extra night in New Orleans don't play as well for some reason. Just look at their history as the New Orleans Jazz.

Solid analysis. Reviewing the data would indicate that the Jazz are doomed. Dooooomed!

I haven't watched the entire game, just the highlights. According to this limited knowledge, I've seen Davis scored on Duncan twice, So I assume Duncan was guarding him. I don't know the other side of the court though.

They did go against each other a few times but at the most of the game match-up was R.Lopez - Duncan, Diaw - Brows at the both ends of the floor.

Jazz will win this easy smeasy.... the wasps were just all pumped up for their first game... are guys our still pumped up and ready to prove a point... all the bees want to prove is that davis uni brow dosent get in the way of his jump shot. i think we will be to much for the flys to handle. i am saying utah by 6.

Cant really argue this point. Not a good sign.

2mrwoeq.jpg

Anthony Davis is making over five million dollars this year. Do you believe he will get his teeth fixed, ever, over the course of his career? I'm guessing no.

I don't care about tats but cannot fathom how guys with top shelf health care just don't give a damn about their teeth.