What's new

Game 2: Utah at Golden State. TONIGHT! 830 ESPN

by any measure Mack has been dreadful in the playoffs and the worst of the 3 backups.

I agree, but i see the reasoning from Quinn. Insert the guy who is older and more "stable".

You have the day off today, mate? If so I'm a little envious as I'm at work. Would be ace to be at home watching.

I agree, but i see the reasoning from Quinn. Insert the guy who is older and more "stable".

You have the day off today, mate? If so I'm a little envious as I'm at work. Would be ace to be at home watching.

no such luck dude, self employed tho, so i often block out my appointment book when the games are on ..

Honestly if Gobert can just make McGee look stupid, I'll be happy. Dude is not an up-and-comer...

Just want to say that I really like almost all of the aussie posters.

Dali looks to be another good one

I feel like the Jazz would have a better chance to win if I could watch the game on root with boler.

until i get home at least anyway lol where are you dude ?

Melbourne, Australia. And biggest fan and believer of Dante. That however does not cloud my judgement of him, and his obvious deficiencies lol. You bud?

almost ??

totally un-Astrayan mate
There is one dude who I don't like so much but I'm not sure if he is austrailian or Turkish or what.

Just want to say that I really like almost all of the aussie posters.

Dali looks to be another good one

Fish, it's the typical syndrome us Aussies tend to have - Laidbackitis. There's no cure right now, and we don't want one.