What's new

Game #26. Jazz in Miami, the land of 36 skyscrapers in a few minutes Mtn time.

I wouldn't say everyone
There were a handful of people on this board that knew he would come around. (And not all of them were turks)

Nobody knew anything. There is no way to be certain how a player will turn out.

Nobody knew anything. There is no way to be certain how a player will turn out.

There were a handful of people on this forum who believed that they knew he would come around.

Better?

I wouldn't say everyone
There were a handful of people on this board that knew he would come around. (And not all of them were turks)

It's true what you wrote....in fact it seemed that many Turkish posters have been cautious about Kanter, maybe to not being considered biased.

I'll come out and say that at the beginning of the season I was one for getting rid of the Menace. I eat my words after what I've seen the last games.

It's true what you wrote....in fact it seemed that many Turkish posters have been cautious about Kanter, maybe to not being considered biased.

You probably didn't see my question a few pages back, but you said "yalla Jazz". Do you speak Arabic? I'm really curious. :)

Sometimes I don't realize how quickly things can turn in the NBA.

That's what's so funny about the emotional roller coaster this board takes with every win or loss.

I haven't been watching the games so I'm not terribly emotional about the season so far.

Calling for Quin's head in his first season before we even get to the all-star break? LOL that one was pretty funny.

Exum is a bust.

Jazz are intentionally tanking.

Burke, Kanter, Burks, Booker -- they all suck... or sometimes not.

What's funnier:

1. emotional rollercoasters from fans who watch the game

2. jazzfanzers who don't watch games but post here all the time

3. gettin trolled

???

What's funnier:

1. emotional rollercoasters from fans who watch the game

2. jazzfanzers who don't watch games but post here all the time

3. gettin trolled

???

I'm more a fan of Jazzfanz than I am the Jazz anymore.

So the last five games Enes Kanter has averaged 19 and 9.

54% from the field, 86% from the foul line

I wouldn't just dump him at the trade deadline.

I just have to say if you aren't watching the Memphis vs San Antonio game you're missing one of the best games ever.

I didn't know he would come around.
I am not sure he has come around.
I saw him play, in person, and he convinced me he has it in him.

I am still far from convinced he has turned the corner.