What's new

Game #26. Jazz in Miami, the land of 36 skyscrapers in a few minutes Mtn time.

So you're like Babe. I don't think I've seen Babe post in this section. Or PearlWatson. Maybe not even Scat.

No. I am actually a Jazz fan. I just don't enjoy watching bad basketball. I root for them. I want the team to get better. I hope they get good draft picks, make good trades, develop, etc. I just don't enjoy that part of basketball at all. So until they consistently start playing decent basketball I have better things to do with my time than sit down and watch games.

Gameface said he doesn't like watching a rebuilding team. It holds "no interest" for him. In other words, he wants to jump back on the jazz bandwagon... when they're good.

awesome, right?

Gameface said he doesn't like watching a rebuilding team. It holds "no interest" for him. In other words, he wants to jump back on the jazz bandwagon... when they're good.

awesome, right?

I'm on the Jazz bandwagon now. I don't root for any other team. I want the Jazz to win. I hope they get better.

I just don't enjoy FO stuff. Is that a requirement for being a real fan?

I don't care about what college kids are doing and how bad my team has to be in order to have a chance at getting them. Is that a requirement for being a real fan?

Do I have to watch the team suck in order to be a real fan?

I'm a fan on my terms NAOS. Not yours or anyone elses. Not sure why you're so eager to jump on me about this. I don't talk about Jazz stuff that I don't know about. I enjoy reading what other fans say about what's going on with the team more than I like watching bad basketball. So sue me.

No. I am actually a Jazz fan. I just don't enjoy watching bad basketball. I root for them. I want the team to get better. I hope they get good draft picks, make good trades, develop, etc. I just don't enjoy that part of basketball at all. So until they consistently start playing decent basketball I have better things to do with my time than sit down and watch games.

Even though they aren't winning any games, I've found the offense this year to be vastly more fun to watch than it was last year if that means anything.

Hayward with the hard drive toward the paint, stop on a dime, stepback midrange jumper is becoming his go to move.... and its damn near unstoppable.

I have always (and still) believed that this team is better than most people think. Im rooting for wins but ok with losses but I have some bad news for the hard tank guys. The jazz are going to get better and better as the season goes along. They will win a lot of meaningless games near the end of the year and screw up the draft pick. And im ok with that. I love this team and love watching them win.

Kanter is becoming a bit unstoppable on offense while improving defensively. Hayward is turning into an allstar. Favors is a solid two way big. Rudy is just getting better and better. Trey is not as bad as he was to start the season. Alec has been mostly disappointing but is showing that he can do things besides just attack the rim (playing unselfish and hitting the three).... I think he will improve as the season goes along.

Booker is a decent back up. Exum is improving. Hood cant get much worse. The chemistry is coming along. Our draft pick will right around that dreaded #10 spot unfortunately but at least we will get to see some good bball along the way and give us hope for this young cores future

Llf tear those panties off and throw them at goberts little pinkie!

I didn't know he would come around.
I am not sure he has come around.
I saw him play, in person, and he convinced me he has it in him.

I am still far from convinced he has turned the corner.

He needs to continue to get to the FT line like he has the last 2 games. He should be at least 4 attempts per game by the end of the year.

Utah shot a higher % from 3 than from 2.:eek:
-
Somebody who's not as lazy as me should see if they can look up the last time that happened for the Jazz.

I'm on the Jazz bandwagon now. I don't root for any other team. I want the Jazz to win. I hope they get better.

I just don't enjoy FO stuff. Is that a requirement for being a real fan?

I don't care about what college kids are doing and how bad my team has to be in order to have a chance at getting them. Is that a requirement for being a real fan?

Do I have to watch the team suck in order to be a real fan?

I'm a fan on my terms NAOS. Not yours or anyone elses. Not sure why you're so eager to jump on me about this. I don't talk about Jazz stuff that I don't know about. I enjoy reading what other fans say about what's going on with the team more than I like watching bad basketball. So sue me.

The Jazz are a completely different team than they were under Corbin. I also didn't watch them much during the Corbin for the same reasons you're citing. Watched about 10% of the games, and it was always depressing.

However, you are really missing out right now. I probably haven't enjoyed Jazz basketball this much since Deron's early years, maybe even since the 90's.

Jazz are holding steady, a full game ahead of their record last year (they were 6-20).

If they keep on pace with last year's record through the all-star break, they'd likely win around 35 games for the season. I doubt they'd play nearly .500 ball until the break, then collapse in the last 1 12/ months like they did last year.

2013/14:
1. 6-19 through the first 25 games
2. 13-14 for the next 27 to the all-star break (19-33 overall)
3. 6-24 after the break (25-57 overall)

awesome, right?

Sports fan elitists are the ****ing worst. Who gives a **** if he's a bandwagon fan?

What an absolutely satisfying *** kicking the Jazz gave. Everyone played pretty well, and finally another team decides to suck it up from the line while the Jazz did pretty good from it.

What a pleasure to watch.

Also, the ref who booted out Booker can go **** himself hard and long. That second tech was super weak.

I didn't know he would come around.
I am not sure he has come around.
I saw him play, in person, and he convinced me he has it in him.

I am still far from convinced he has turned the corner.
thus spoke PKM.
I agree with him.
I still think Kanter has more, MUCH more to offer than his performances in the last 6-7 games.
Yep, 'tis rebounding.
I "know" he has "it" to average 11+ rpg.
Do it boy!

I am excited that I am seeing improvement in so many players. Player development was what this season was suppose to be about, and I am seeing that. One example...I have been driving myself crazy watching Burks shoot with little arch for years. Did you see the last 3 he hit!!! Finally the big rainbow in his shot. Look for his shooting percentage to improve!