What's new

Game #26. Jazz in Miami, the land of 36 skyscrapers in a few minutes Mtn time.

Great win, finally a game we had under control all the way

Definitely. Even after Miami's inevitable push, the Jazz stayed on course and played some solid ball.

Any hater that says Kanter can't play defense is not watching the recent games, or is not paying attention. One of my favorite plays of the games was Kanter showing hard on a high screen and switching off to guard Deng. He stayed with Deng step for step and fake for fake. Got up and challenged the shot and forced a miss. Watching Kanter guard Deng you can see the development. Kanter playing himself into a huge contract next year.

Way to go Jazz!!!

You're right, old man. Kanter is and was on point in that game. I am a real big fan of his. His defense was great in that game and his offensive prowess is more than adequate for a big man. Kid can shoot. He gets way too much flak on this message board and it makes me sad.

Jazz as a team are starting to figure things out a little bit - saw solid stretches and determined faces in Washington and NOLA - not saying this this team is going on a run or anything but I think they've turned a bit of a corner.

Less and less growing pains if you ask me.

Nice win. I need 18 more of them.

Hi Patrick!

Hayward with the hard drive toward the paint, stop on a dime, stepback midrange jumper is becoming his go to move.... and its damn near unstoppable.

I have always (and still) believed that this team is better than most people think. Im rooting for wins but ok with losses but I have some bad news for the hard tank guys. The jazz are going to get better and better as the season goes along. They will win a lot of meaningless games near the end of the year and screw up the draft pick. And im ok with that. I love this team and love watching them win.

Kanter is becoming a bit unstoppable on offense while improving defensively. Hayward is turning into an allstar. Favors is a solid two way big. Rudy is just getting better and better. Trey is not as bad as he was to start the season. Alec has been mostly disappointing but is showing that he can do things besides just attack the rim (playing unselfish and hitting the three).... I think he will improve as the season goes along.

Booker is a decent back up. Exum is improving. Hood cant get much worse. The chemistry is coming along. Our draft pick will right around that dreaded #10 spot unfortunately but at least we will get to see some good bball along the way and give us hope for this young cores future

Fantastic post.

Yeah, that move by Hayward is a ****ing killer. It's ugly but pretty all at the same time and many times I don't think it's going in and then it does. It's a sick ****ing move.

Like you, I am rooting during every game but the losses don't upset me like they have other years because I see that the team is young and just making stupid mistakes that result from inexperience and nothing more.

Nobody knew anything. There is no way to be certain how a player will turn out.

Def. I have supported Mr. Kanter since day one and will continue to do so until I don't. In this past game, he just played different. He's shooting and moving around with this confidence. He knows he's good and he's playing like it.

That's what's so funny about the emotional roller coaster this board takes with every win or loss.

I haven't been watching the games so I'm not terribly emotional about the season so far.

Calling for Quin's head in his first season before we even get to the all-star break? LOL that one was pretty funny.

Exum is a bust.

Jazz are intentionally tanking.

Burke, Kanter, Burks, Booker -- they all suck... or sometimes not.

Yup. Jazzfanz is a message board filled with men (more than likely) that are incredibly emotional and rife with an inability to be slow and reasonable.

I still don't have an issue with Burke. I like what I see from him. I mean, I do question his ability on the defensive end but I think he can fix that or, rather, I hope he can fix that.