What's new

Game #29--The Decidedly Average Jazz host the Miami Heat. 7pm Mtn.

grayson allen doesn't look very good tbh....i wonder if he's ever gona enter the rotation....hes already 22.

well actually he's got time to improve.....by 25-26 I think we can make a fair assessment.
You gonna do the same thing with 22 year old Exum?

Dante was really good tonight. When he drives good things happen. And he's good at drawing fouls. What does everyone think of Grayson?

Ok. Tell me when you wake up
I mean, just watch them play. Exum is always trying to go full speed and doesnt see his perimeter players that well. A lot of times it doesnt seem like he has a plan when he drives, an example that behind the back move into a pass right to a defender.

Royce is really good at going at a slower pace when driving and knowing how the defense will react to open up his teammates.

I mean, just watch them play. Exum is always trying to go full speed and doesnt see his perimeter players that well. A lot of times it doesnt seem like he has a plan when he drives, an example that behind the back move into a pass right to a defender.

Royce is really good at going at a slower pace when driving and knowing how the defense will react to open up his teammates.
I'm not even going to respond to this. Terrible take