What's new

Game #3: Jazz at Spurs 6:30 PM MST - Root Sports, 1280 AM/97.5 FM

I am going to the game tonight, got some tickets about 7 rows behind the Jazz bench. Unfortunately I have never seen the Jazz win a game in person. Every time I have attended a Jazz game in person they have lost, most of losses were substantial. Apparently the arena and city do not matter. Let's hope the trend ends tonight!

Constantly yell "Free Burks, Free Burks"!!!!

Okay, after reading this board the last two days, here's what I think happens in tonight's game.

Jazz win by 11 at SAS and the board goes into full on lovefest mode naming Ty COY and the Jazz as a definite 4 seed.

Okay, after reading this board the last two days, here's what I think happens in tonight's game.

Jazz win by 11 at SAS and the board goes into full on lovefest mode naming Ty COY and the Jazz as a definite 4 seed.

That only happens if Burks gets 15+ minutes and has an amazing highlight play over a Spurs star.

I usually defend Locke around here but I'm getting so tired of his Jazz Organization apologetic ways.

Is there a chance that Burks will never be better than Foye? Yes. It is about as likely as Cy become a warm hearted and nice person.

It is more likely that the entire state of California get swallowed up by the Pacific Ocean than Foye just being better than Burks.

Yes, I feel like over exaggerating things tonight. Prepare yourselves for what will come.

That only happens if Burks gets 15+ minutes and has an amazing highlight play over a Spurs star.

I think all that needs to happen for most of us to quit whining is for the young future core of the team to play more in general.

Anyone else feeling surly tonight? I am.

You never see the Corbin fans on this board explain why we are all wrong and why Corbin is a great coach. It's always just "Oh you guys whine too much, you don't know what's going on in the locker room, blahblahblah".

Why don't you actually start giving good reasons why Corbin is a good coach, or better yet, why don't you actually attempt to dispute any of the dozens of reasons why he's a terrible coach that have been brought up here over and over ?

You never see the Corbin fans on this board explain why we are all wrong and why Corbin is a great coach. It's always just "Oh you guys whine too much, you don't know what's going on in the locker room, blahblahblah".

Why don't you actually start giving good reasons why Corbin is a good coach, or better yet, why don't you actually attempt to dispute any of the dozens of reasons why he's a terrible coach that have been brought up here over and over ?

Stop whining, bitch.

BRING IT!!
550431462_9d26e3b2bc.jpg

Obi+Wan+Ginobili.jpg

Vs our Jedi

2v93v9s.jpg

As Boler would say: Buckle up, Jazzfanz.

So Al historically SUCKS vs Tim Duncan and our gameplan is feed Al and watch.

#procoaching

Jazz seem to really want to play an up tempo style.... hmmm i think there is a guy on the bench who is blazing fast and would probably thrive in that style of play.

In addition, Boris dominated Sap all last year and we need to adjust. Maybe film study and adjustments are foreign for our coaching squad.

Insanity?

Delete.

How the hell does Popovich beat Corbin to the first timeout? After Parker flew by Mo for the layup.. Corbin should have called a timeout. This has been the sloppiest start to a game in a long time.