What's new

Game 30: Jazz at Heat. Monday Dec 23, 2019 at 5:30 pm mtn

We just gotta find a way to get by until Conley gets back. We looked so good in that one game with Conley and Ingles in the starting lineup and Royce off the bench. Can't wait to see...

Gobert/Davis
Bogdanovic/Green
Ingles/Oneale
Mitchell/Clarkson
Conley/Mudiay

A strong starting 5 with a bench boosted by Oneale and Clarkson should be fun
This post didn't age well.

Sucks that we lost but it feels like we're definitely getting better. I think this game would've been a blowout a couple of weeks ago. If just one of Mitchell, Bogey or O'Neale would've had a good shooting night we likely would've won.
They competed. DM absolutely had no legs and looked gassed. On those Herro plays his defense was pretty bad... those dudes set a ton of hard picks and I think it just wore on him.

I expected us to get the **** kicked out of us... this wasn’t a bad result.

A couple of thoughts...

First, we don't want Rudy diving on the floor for anything this season. His backups are Ed Davis and Tony Bradley. Pray for Rudys health.

Second, the starters can't play this many minutes all seasson.

Finally, jazz have got to make another move to find a pf/c who can play.

Utah is better than MIA. They lost the game because of exhaustion. Well, this is what happens when you keep giving starters 40 mins/game.

Utah is better than MIA. They lost the game because of exhaustion. Well, this is what happens when you keep giving starters 40 mins/game.
I'm not sure the Jazz are better. I think they're our closest comp in the Eastern conference.

Utah is barely better than missing in action.