What's new

Game 37: Must Win Vs Knicks

If an NBA Championship is, as you say, "the hardest championship to capture," why have the Warriors done it three of the last four years? Why did the Bulls do it six out of eight years? On the other hand, since 2001 the USA have only won three Olympic championships. That's just three in 17 years! In one stretch of 17 years in the NBA, the Celtics won 12 championships! You really want to say winning an NBA Championship is the hardest to capture? Harder than winning Olympic gold? Nice try, fellow.
There's no way to argue against this. Like literally no way.

Boom.

Guess that settles it.

There's no way to argue against this. Like literally no way.
Exactly.

One can't argue against 2 + 2 = 4, and one can't argue against my post that refutes the statement that the NBA championship is the hardest to achieve. One other point to ponder: If it is so darn hard to win...why does someone win it every year?

Exactly.

One can't argue against 2 + 2 = 4, and one can't argue against my post that refutes the statement that the NBA championship is the hardest to achieve. One other point to ponder: If it is so darn hard to win...why does someone win it every year?
yep

Uhh, Melo has won championships on the two biggest stages -- NCAA March Madness and Olympics.
You sure don't know a thing about basketball. Stroll off to the Lord Of The Rings forum, Frodo.

And Trey Burke was the National Player of the Year in college. Who gives a ****? Carmelo has blown as a pro.

Let me ask you something. Do you think a billion people are watching some Ukranian named Ivan Toshenkov do the pole vault or do you think a billion people are watching Melo and LeBron and Steph and KD....

In 2028 the USA is getting the Summer Olympics again. Please, do not become involved in the organizing committee of the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics. You would build a billion seat stadium so folks can watch Ivan Toshenkov do the pole vault and you would have Team USA basketball play at a local Junior High.

Out of a billion people, no one is tuning in to watch Melo. Maybe his mom and you. And that’s it.

They tune in to watch Lebron, Steph and a few others.

If an NBA Championship is, as you say, "the hardest championship to capture," why have the Warriors done it three of the last four years? Why did the Bulls do it six out of eight years? On the other hand, since 2001 the USA have only won three Olympic championships. That's just three in 17 years! In one stretch of 17 years in the NBA, the Celtics won 12 championships! You really want to say winning an NBA Championship is the hardest to capture? Harder than winning Olympic gold? Nice try, fellow.

Just three in 17 years lmfao. That’s 3 out of 4 times.

MTJK is a higher quality troll than utahjazzz and Jazz. He comes here to engage in some parody-level back-and-forth, while the other two actually believe what they’re saying.

MTJK is a higher quality troll than utahjazzz and Jazz. He comes here to engage in some parody-level back-and-forth, while the other two actually believe what they’re saying.
I believe Melo is the Jazz killer. I was at the game January 20th 2016 when Melo put up 30 in the blink of an eye against the Jazz. The Jazz were killed. Melo killed them.

Melo is like Gandalf -- a real wizard on the court -- while your Jazz team are friggin' Hobbits. Melo The Jazz Killer wiped you midgets out every single time he played the Jazz.

And, no, I am not an *******.

Well he certainly is some kind of magician. He definitely seems to pull a magic disappearing act on defensive and offensive end.

Melo’s defensive moto:- ‘You shall always pass!’.

Melo’s offensive moto:’I shall not pass!’.

Last edited:
Uhh, 3 in 17 years. Check the record. From 2001 to 2018 - 17 years - the USA won gold in only 2008, 2012, and 2016. That's just three in 17 years. Not good by any stretch of the imagination.

And yet still far superior to the Knicks who’ve won just one playoff series in those 17 years.

Last edited: