What's new

Game 4: Heroes get remembered, but legends never die -- OKC @ Jazz 4/23/18 8:30 pm MST

Oh and that game girl has a great *** and boobs and I’m not saying I wouldn’t **** her. But she’s not even shaped like a human. It’s like a perfect example of when having a ‘perfect’ body goes too far.

Oh and that game girl has a great *** and boobs and I’m not saying I wouldn’t **** her. But she’s not even shaped like a human. It’s like a perfect example of when having a ‘perfect’ body goes too far.

Liked your last post, this is.... WTF?

That was a great game. The crowd was electric at least until the 4th when the crowd ran out of energy and the game was a blowout.

I am shocked no one from OKC got kicked out of that game. They were playing dirty most of the game.

I am glad the fan that got kicked out for throwing a towel at Westbrook got let back in. I saw him in his seat in the second half.

Those three threes from Ingles and the trash talk that accompanied them along with Ingles up in PG face after every shot for the entire next play was awesome.

We honestly didnt even play that well and ran away with this game. We were sloppy at times and missed a bunch of easy and open shots.

I really want us to win the next game. I think if we have a lead in the second half of a decent amount they will quit again even at home. That team is looking ahead already.

Listened to Billy Donovan interview...and felt bad for him. He doesn't know what Quin is doing to him, or what to do about it.

Listened to Billy Donovan interview...and felt bad for him. He doesn't know what Quin is doing to him, or what to do about it.

I've always been a big Billy Donovan fan being we have the same NYC accent; but yeah, Quin is coaching circles around him. They're about the same age but it's almost like they come from two different generations of thought.

Donovan's small ball with Patterson at the 5 was grasping at straws - OKC was collectively a -105 with Patterson playing center this year. If that was his counter move then this series is all but over.

He really has no plan other than to throw his three superstars out there and hope one of them gets hot like PG in Game 1

This is a tighter group of guys than Hayward could be a part of. These guys all enjoy the scrum.
There’s a reason this team is improved even though they lost Hayward, Hood, Johnson and Hill. Love and appreciate what they did last year, but (outside of Joe Jesus) they don’t have a killer instinct. This team is smart, strong and tough as nails. Love it!

Draw up a play maybe? Straight isolation on every single play is an awful formula. With that said Im not sure he has a choice with 3 guys that don't really care to run a play.

Our highest Carm-Elo rating is 1766 in the year 1998. We are currently at 1683 which is #2 in the NBA. We could push that highest rating in the playoffs this year. We jumped up 20 point since last week and I dont think that includes tonights game.

Edit: we are now at 1701 after this win.

Draw up a play maybe? Straight isolation on every single play is an awful formula. With that said Im not sure he has a choice with 3 guys that don't really care to run a play.

Yeah, he's really choked by those 3 gigantic egos. LOL - they even play "hero ball" on defense, like with PG on Mitchell in the 4th quarter of game 2 and tonight with Westbrook on Rubio.

Westbrook has Rubio "pinned" in the corner while the rest of the Jazz offense is putting the OKC defense though the blender. I'm sure in Westbrook's mind he's playing great defense because his guy didn't score.

No concept of team basketball whatsoever.

Our highest Carm-Elo rating is 1766 in the year 1998. We are currently at 1683 which is #2 in the NBA. We could push that highest rating in the playoffs this year. We jumped up 20 point since last week and I dont think that includes tonights game.

Edit: we are now at 1701 after this win.

The only years we have been better than the current Jazz according to Carm-ELO is the 2 finals year. This is the best team besides the years we went to the finals! If we beat Rockets that would be our best team ever according to this rating.

Ingles is one of the top US trends on Twitter lol. And people are all over Paul George for getting Jingled.

That troll face at the end

FPhQ6XR.gif