What's new

Game 4: Heroes get remembered, but legends never die -- OKC @ Jazz 4/23/18 8:30 pm MST

My cable provider does not include NBA TV, so I will also miss game 5.
I believe YouTube TV has a free 30 day trial and has NBATV. At least that’s my plan. NBATV games are *********. I’ve had league pass for the previous 4 years and despite forking out cash to get all the games, I can’t get the games from the NBA’s own damn channel.

I believe YouTube TV has a free 30 day trial and has NBATV. At least that’s my plan. NBATV games are *********. I’ve had league pass for the previous 4 years and despite forking out cash to get all the games, I can’t get the games from the NBA’s own damn channel.

I'll look into that.

What's root?
It's the regional cable channel that hosts all of the Jazz games, whether they are on national TV or not. It is not called Root anymore, though - it is AT&T SportsNet or something.

It's the regional cable channel that hosts all of the Jazz games, whether they are on national TV or not. It is not called Root anymore, though - it is AT&T SportsNet or something.

It is channel 683-1 on Directv (Note that this is different than channel 683), and channel 693 on Comcast. The channel is now called ATTRM for AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain

I'm in south-western Illinois, so our regional casts are for the Indiana or Memphis games.

Thanks for the tip. Signed up.

Never mind. It's blocked out for some reason. That makes no sense to me, but whatever.

Last edited: