What's new

Game #4 - Utah Jazz @ Memphis Grizzlies

On the road against Memphis is going to be a tough one to win. Memphis is good and can matchup with us inside.

I'd rather not have a game thread than this abomination. Thanks a lot Stoked! I hope you have a bout of explosive diarrhea while waiting in line to vote tomorrow.

I'd rather not have a game thread than this abomination. Thanks a lot Stoked! I hope you have a bout of explosive diarrhea while waiting in line to vote tomorrow.

Either make a good game thread or shut the hell up.

NEXT!

He'll probably play like 20 minutes cause I just dropped him from my non jazzfanz fantasy team.

I just dropped him too.... picked up chris kaman.

On the road against Memphis is going to be a tough one to win. Memphis is good and can matchup with us inside.

Correct
I predict a loss in this one :(

I hate predicting losses, but I'll have to respectfully agree.
Jazz will lose at least by 10 in this one, lead by Mo Williams with another 12-14 shots, no post game, and a disappearing Marvin and Millslap.

All you poor faithless people. the seaons is still so young and many have already lost hope in our young team. WE are the rockys of basketball. we will get beat up and look like we are going to loose and then just when all hope is lost and we start to think it is all for naught, and the russian is about to lay what we think will be the final blow.. .that is when we rise, that is when we will finally meet expectations and take the nba by storm. let yus not loose hop in our young team. this team is built for enderance (- big al of course) i am predicting jazz win by 7!

I predict that Al and/or Millsap will get into some early foul trouble giving Kanter and Favors a little more playing time.

Piss on all you nay sayers. Piss on you all.

Jazz by 7! Let's go Utah!!

I love Stoked's attitude! I just hope that Mo can lay off the shooting a little bit, and get others involved.

Plenty I'd like to see changed but this team can be a monster if they get it together. I believe they will.

TIme to show the Grizzlies who really has the best frontcourt!

I'm starting to wonder if the Jazz might be a "too many cooks" type of team. Blah blah blah no such thing as too much talent, I know, but it seems as if people are being repressed right now.

My bold prediction:

Jefferson, Foye and Tinsley play too much, Favors and Kanter too little.
Alec gets his 3rd "DNP-Coach's (Moronic) Decision."
Jazz lose by 8 as they can't stop anyone down the stretch.

See, I told you it was going to be a "bold" prediction. Now for some "colorful" language:

FREE ALEC BURKS!

Plenty I'd like to see changed but this team can be a monster if they get it together. I believe they will.

TIme to show the Grizzlies who really has the best frontcourt!

0.jpg