What's new

Game 45 - Rockets at Jazz 7:00 MST, Root Sports

Hayward needs to rest if he's not feeling too good. I hope he shows up, and has a monster game for us if possible.

Heck yea! I am going to be lurking their forums and pulling nice exerts from that board to post in this thread to mock those losers and their fans.

Why wait for the game to start. Here's one:

"Hate the Jazz. Always have and always will."

I'm glad to know they like the Jazz as much as we like the Rockets.

I hate hate hate hate the Jazz. Give me the willies.

JonnyPeeshakeshsm.gif

Hehe. Bring on the Willies!

Heck yea! I am going to be lurking their forums and pulling nice exerts from that board to post in this thread to mock those losers and their fans.

Were you around as another poster/lurker during the back to back playoff series wins vs. the Rockets? Those were good times mate. The photo shop wars, and insults back and forth were amazing.

Without Hayward, this is a tough game. Since Watson sucks, Hayward's been setting up the plays and being the playmaker and offense of the Jazz. Burks better step it up.

Without Hayward, this is a tough game. Since Watson sucks, Hayward's been setting up the plays and being the playmaker and offense of the Jazz. Burks better step it up.

It will be tough not just because of Hayward likely being out, but Harden's healthy this time around. I expect Harden to go crazy in the pick and roll.

It will be tough not just because of Hayward likely being out, but Harden's healthy this time around. I expect Harden to go crazy in the pick and roll.

Foye on Harden. Tinsley on Lin.
Our 2 weakest defenders on the two best Houston players.

Play Marvin and the 3 and Carroll at the 2? Burks on Lin?

Marvin/Carrolle on Harden, Burks on Lin.
Now that would be smart. Don't think it's happening. I think we'll see 30-40 minutes of Foye gaurding Harden.

Another tough test on our D rotations. I'm not worried about scoring on them, we just laid a huge pile of points on the best D in the league.

At least Watson is capable of playing ok at home. He'll have to step it up again.
I just hope Corbin doesn't play him so much.