What's new

Game 45 - Rockets at Jazz 7:00 MST, Root Sports

Who's gonna guard Harden? Foye? Harden will torch him for sure.

I say start Demare in place of Foye. We have enough scoring in the starting line up with Al & Millsap.

Bring Foye off the bench with Burks.

with out our token white guy i hope to see more burks and carol... dont up foyes minutes or watsons.

Who's gonna guard Harden? Foye? Harden will torch him for sure.

I say start Demare in place of Foye. We have enough scoring in the starting line up with Al & Millsap.

Bring Foye off the bench with Burks.

I don't expect any starting lineup changes. Would Marvin be able to slow down Harden? If the Jazz put Marvin on Harden, would Foye get torched by Parsons?

i think they key isnt to stop harden. harden is going to score, its what he does. its stopping someone else from getting hot that we need to focus on. and chase them off the 3 point line. id rather see pick and roll twos that are contested then uncontested 3s.

i think they key isnt to stop harden. harden is going to score, its what he does. its stopping someone else from getting hot that we need to focus on. and chase them off the 3 point line. id rather see pick and roll twos that are contested then uncontested 3s.

You're right about not stopping Harden. You just have to make him inefficient by making him take a lot of shots to get his points and/or forcing him to turn the ball over.

Not necessarily true, Harden shot 20 for 80 in his last 4 road games. He's struggling. We can't put Foye on him and have him regain his touch.

I would put Demare on him straight away and have him trying to shoot over a bigger/taller man.

Not necessarily true, Harden shot 20 for 80 in his last 4 road games. He's struggling. We can't put Foye on him and have him regain his touch.

I would put Demare on him straight away and have him trying to shoot over a bigger/taller man.

He's still averaging 23.5 PPG in those games, which isn't too far off his 26.0 average.

Some Clutchfan gems:

"We never win in Utah.. sigh"

That's right jackwagon. We own you.

"Juck the fazz"

Wow, what a novel idea. Switching letters like that. You're a keeper.

"Probably a L since it's @ Utah. Refs are going to murder us. "

Good work laying the ground work for your excuses early.

"I hate the Utah Jazz... "

I assure you that the feeling is mututal you *** clown.

"100% certain **** fans are going to make CF accounts today to start trolling"

No reason to. You idiots are pure entertainment all on your own.

Go Jazz! I want to see our bigs absolutely dominate them and leave no doubt in that teams, or their fans minds, that they are our bitches.

Were you around as another poster/lurker during the back to back playoff series wins vs. the Rockets? Those were good times mate. The photo shop wars, and insults back and forth were amazing.

That was before my time I am afraid. I hope to see it again.

A Jazz win combined with losses by the Nuggets, Grizzlies and Tankers could make for an excellent night for Utah. That would place the Jazz 1 1/2 games out of 5th and 3 1/2 out of 4th. It would also give the Jazz a 2 game cushion on the 8th seeded team.

A Jazz win combined with losses by the Nuggets, Grizzlies and Tankers could make for an excellent night for Utah. That would place the Jazz 1 1/2 games out of 5th and 3 1/2 out of 4th. It would also give the Jazz a 2 game cushion on the 8th seeded team.

this could be a really good night, or a really sad night as jazz fan!... i am just hoping the rockets leave a game further behind us when its all over.

Linsanity has the potential to tear us a new one. Our PGs suck at defense.

Harden and Lin are gonna P&R Al Jefferson to death. If they run a single play without taking advantage of Big Al's lousy defense, then their coach should be taken out back and be beaten.

Speaking of Game 7 let's revisit it again shall we...

[video=youtube_share;9NEAvvARppc]https://youtu.be/9NEAvvARppc

I saw Hayward is officially out ....

Does anyone know if he practiced today or shot around before game ?

Shoulder stuff scares me

I saw Hayward is officially out ....

Does anyone know if he practiced today or shot around before game ?

Shoulder stuff scares me

From the media twitters it sounded like he went to practice, but looked too white so the trainers told him to sit down. I think there is more to the story but Twitter only allows 140 characers.

Kay guys, locked and loaded. Moderator needs to approve my post.

Look for 'Giorgio' in their game thread

Love y'all

-George

Curry tilted his ankle again.

Dime Update ‏@DimeUpdate
Warriors lead Raptors 84-82 at end of third quarter. Curry headed to locker room after tweaking always-injured right ankle.

I really feel bad for him. I think he's the #2 PG in the NBA (IMO) and he can't get a break...pun intended.