What's new

Game 58: Jazz at Thunder, Feb 22 7:30pm mtn

Eat ****. Jesus Christ. He had virtually no help and Rubio sabotaging every other possession. Team was gassed, coach had depth and better players and wouldn’t pull the trigger. Yes, I’m right on this one.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying it’s his fault, all I am saying is he needs to be better at putting the game away. I know he does as well. He will figure it out. So you go eat a dick :)

It took Donovan 35 shots to get 38 points. He always choked in OT

That happens when you literally have no other player who can create their own shot. Without Donovan we don't even get that game to OT, we get blown out. He HAS to shoot that many times because we have no other offensive weapon who can create in those situations. That's not his fault.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying it’s his fault, all I am saying is he needs to be better at putting the game away. I know he does as well. He will figure it out. So you go eat a dick :)
Don’t get you wrong? I got you exactly right. You expect Donovan to be super human and drag him for not being exactly that.

Donovan tried to do what he could but maybe it was Quinn's fault for not trying something else (?). All we did with Donovan was him isoing and bulldozing into the paint AT LEAST 8 times.

Who we blaming this on?! Someones gotta take the fall!

CLINT-EASTWOOD-pointing-shotgun-THE-UNFORGIVEN-Original-35mm.jpg

No need to blame any players for the loss. The reason is Paul George. The jazz just don't have a player like him

It was a 1 point loss to a team clearly better than us. Stop bitching about Rubio every game we lose. IT. WAS. ONE. POINT.

Rubio did not have a good game, although you’re right about the constant bitching about him. I remember Rubio being pretty badass around this time last season.

This loss is going to reverberate. Backbreaking. Remember the Miami road game in ‘09? Look it up.

Nah we get back on the horse and ride... we got this. Tomorrow if we lose then I will agree.

I thought we looked less exhausted than they did by a country mile. George was also missing a ton of shots.

Rudy just missed a couple at the charity stripe. Donovan was fine. Rubio was **** all game long— he hit a clutch three at the end of regulation but he had one turnover after another.

Still— on the road? With George and Westbrook having career games? Big picture it’s fine. I don’t mind the effort.

We need Dante back tho. Real bad.