What's new

Game 58: Jazz at Thunder, Feb 22 7:30pm mtn

What about the inbound pass right to Nadar for a Grant 3? What about Gobert fouling Grant for a dunk at the end of the fourth? What about Donovan running 0 plays in OT to brick every shot? There's more than Rubio's 8 turnovers (which are bad)
You said 100% Donovan dumbass. What does Donovan have to do with gobert fouling people.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It was a 1 point loss to a team clearly better than us. Stop bitching about Rubio every game we lose. IT. WAS. ONE. POINT.
We also bitch about him when we win though.
If he sucks we bitch about him. Tonight he sucked. Makes perfect sense.
Plenty of posts criticized DM, Rudy, Quin, Crowder, thabo, and even DL. But Ricky is off limits? Lololololol

No sure why Quin isn’t getting hated on as well. No timeout and the end of the 4th quarter or either OT. I get the Sloan mentality of not letting them set the D, but after it didn’t work the first two times, maybe you should try something different the third time around. I mean does he realize he doesn’t get a bonus at the end of the season for unused TOs?
He did get hated in for that. Like 4 posts in a row were about that

Rubio's turnover's were absolute killers tonight. Many of them were at the worst possible time.

Great game! Amazing game! One of the best games I’ve seen in a while. I would have liked the win but we fought. And came up short. But man do I hope we play them again in the playoffs. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

The Jazz were up by 5 with 2 mins left and had two bad turnovers in the ensuing minute.
The Jazz were up by 3 with under 20 secs left, but Gobert fouled Grant to give up a 3-pt play.

Jazz just made too many mistakes.

Melo for them last year was Ricky for us tonight. Ricky was clearly the key to their success. When he wasn’t playing defense he was giving away the ball.