What's new

Game 68: Jazz at Rockets

made a picture of my aerobics 80ies music for you especially
enjoy
man-aerobics.jpg

I enjoyed it but I doubt there were step boards back in the 80ies. More like lying on the floor and opening their leg wide. God I love 80ies.

Hayward's bank 3 made this jazz cover the spread! And over 90% of the money was on rockets to cover. Hayward made a lot of friends.

Winning :)

Yeah Millsap's completely mailed it in. I think he has a case analogous to "senioritis"... last semester of school (season in Utah), ready to move on, totally burned out and can't even fake it anymore.

and yet Ty gives him a free pass. which is why most of us have mailed it in

Agreed with you there buddy.

He actually died a few months after I was born, but talk about an amazing time before he died.

Yeah I'm 27.... but I'm an old soul, and I know my good history :)

I sometimes think and imagine how would the band would be if he was still alive. What kind of music would they be composing and stuff like that. Burton was a genius when it came to composing on harmonic scales. True musician.

Too bad they sucked hard the first three. So embarrassing to watch. The fact that Ty still insists on start Mo and Foye and play Jefferson the entire second half, is just a testament to his utter failure of coaching ability.

Fixed and I agree.

Bad night for Jazz fans. Jazz lose, and probably are eliminated from the playoffs. All the teams behind the Jazz also lose. (Tor, Philly, Dallas, Phx). So the Jazz didn't gain any ground in the lottery standings.

Jazz are going to have to tank hard to get ahead of Portland in the lottery standings. Portland owns the Jazz and will screw up the jazz draft just to watch Utah suffer. C'mon Ty get it done.

Good thoughts, as I never thought of that.
I do expect the Jazz to use Jefferson in some sort of way this summer. Weather it be a sign and trade or resigning him to a much smaller contract.

Jefferson isn't getting a smaller contract. He is the best "available" big man out there (Howard and Bynum aren't leaving their teams). He will get close to a max deal. In fact, I could easily see Charlotte giving Al a max deal.

Jefferson isn't getting a smaller contract. He is the best "available" big man out there (Howard and Bynum aren't leaving their teams). He will get close to a max deal. In fact, I could easily see Charlotte giving Al a max deal.

Please please please please please please ...........................................................................