What's new

Game 68: Jazz at Rockets

haha

He made a game thread before you, fair and square. Plus the thread is pretty bizare which is nice.

I actually made that game thread, and it is super bizarre, which is probably why it did not get stickied and made into the actual game thread. When I made it, I thought the game was a home game. Also, I dont think people really got the arch rivals pictures I put in there. And I never made mention of the name of the teams. I mostly made it to keep Dutch from making one so that we would have a chance at winning. I am pretty sure we lose this game though....

I actually made that game thread, and it is super bizarre, which is probably why it did not get stickied and made into the actual game thread. When I made it, I thought the game was a home game. Also, I dont think people really got the arch rivals pictures I put in there. And I never made mention of the name of the teams. I mostly made it to keep Dutch from making one so that we would have a chance at winning. I am pretty sure we lose this game though....

Wow, you are right. You did make that thread and I knew that. I kind of like it. But this is the sticked thread so whatever.

GO JAZZ!!!! Smash the Rockets!!!

That would make us no better than the Warriors were last year. Ideally we should hope GSW falls out. We have 2 mid round picks regardless. +/- 1 lottery spot is not enough a motive to miss playoffs.

the difference is gsw did in on purpose.

corbin is trying his hardest to win. but keeps comming up short.
it's a slowtank

you ********.

a dutch tank for you

Dutch_tank.jpg

Lol it must be easy to spot you guys in a war considering your soccer (real football) crowds looks. :D

I will play devils advocat now, just imagine that you will meet Satan tomorrow and he will tell you,that the Jazz will win 4 Championships in a row, but just IF you accept, that this team has to be build around BIG-AL, with him playing 38. minutes per game. Would you accept it ?

I will play devils advocat now, just imagine that you will meet Satan tomorrow and he will tell you,that the Jazz will win 4 Championships in a row, but just IF you accept, that this team has to be build around BIG-AL, with him playing 38. minutes per game. Would you accept it ?

a team with big al playing 38 minutes will never ever ever win a championship.
satan can do nothing about it.
not even the almighty God(s) can do anything about that

I would try to avoid interactions or entanglements with Satan. You just know it is going to turn out badly somehow.
However, if Al gets 4 championships for the Jazz, I would probably get a little joy from seeing that.

......I have it on a good source that Corbin had a great practice session with the boys yesterday....and has declared that they now have an offensive SYSTEM that will produce high percentage shots, plenty of assists and low turnovers! This, after the first 67 games were being used to get acquainted as a team!