What's new

Game #7 - Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns - 11/10/12 - 7:00 PM MST, Root Sports - 1280AM/97.5 FM

This is one of the worst wins I have ever watched. I feel like we lost, actually. This gives me absolutely no confidence in this team.

Favors with 10/6/3 blocks in 16 minutes. Yeah, he has some fouls, but why not play him a bit more ?

Well, he was in and Phoenix went on a little run, Corbin panicked and put Jefferson back in...then Phoenix went on a big run. Corbin needed his vets in there now that the game was close.

Grow a pair, Corbin. All I see now is a cowardly head coach that has no idea how to lead an NBA team.

Al had a game tonight. Where has this been so far this year

IIRC he typically has trouble with Gortat's length. Tonight he was abusing Marcin though. It was good to see the team match the opponent's intensity when they made their run late.

It's going to be a difficult year to watch at times until this team figures out who they are and find some consistency. I still think Marvin is a huge key to this.

This is one of the worst wins I have ever watched. I feel like we lost, actually. This gives me absolutely no confidence in this team.

Agreed. Had this been on the road we would have been blown out.

Favors with 10/6/3 blocks in 16 minutes. Yeah, he has some fouls, but why not play him a bit more ?

It makes no sense. He played like a superstar in those limited minutes.

We won, but the game still sucked cause Favors, Kanter, and Burks combined for just 30 minutes.

Al looking good tonight (not on D or course). He is a great rebounder when he puts forth the effort. His hands are very good!

Tinsley play's the game about as fast as this guy!
tumblr_ly2whyyqRd1rnft9qo1_500.jpg

Al was fantastic tonight. D was decent, too (IMO). Sap had a rough start, but a good second half. Hopefully the good Jazz show up on Monday night. I'll be at the game, cheering them on.

Well, he was in and Phoenix went on a little run, Corbin panicked and put Jefferson back in...then Phoenix went on a big run. Corbin needed his vets in there now that the game was close.

Grow a pair, Corbin. All I see now is a cowardly head coach that has no idea how to lead an NBA team.

Jefferson came in for Kanter. Favors checked out a minute later or so, after another basket that Utah didn't defend.

Bench came out flat in the 4th today.

Burks looks lost. Even in his limited minutes he's done nothing to earn any minutes. I really thought he'd e further along then this.

It's on him - no doubt. But it also can't help your confidence when you have a great pre-season and the coach decides to reward you by giving you 2 minutes in the first 3 games.