What's new

Game #76. Wizards at Jazz 7pm mtn

That's all you really seem to be interested in - - fighting people over political correctness. When was your last good post providing Jazz basketball analysis? Ironically, the only reason you get away with being a garbage poster is because of your gender.

Wow. OK so you've reduced me to being nothing but a garbage poster, because I'm standing up for a gender. Much appreciated.

I didn't realize everyone else was only posting high level basketball analysis. My bad. I'll show myself out.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

But to say that KK was hired because she's "cute" is also not correct.

She is a college athlete (soccer) and has had a passion for sports broadcasting. While in college she bought nosebleed season tickets to the Miami Heat and reported for her college TV station, and eventually got interviews with Shaq and D-Wade. She covered the olympics in London and did a critically acclaimed documentary on Tanzania in Africa where she contracted life threatening malaria. She is from the east coast but was familiar with Utah because she and her father took many ski trips here.

Being able to talk on national live television in any kind of coherent way is a ****ing skill. Say what you will, she is a professional in sports broadcasting and she does it pretty much exactly well enough to work for a small market NBA franchise, with the potential to possibly move to a mid-market NBA team. So enjoy her while we have her. She's a 1000% improvement over Steve Brown. Not just because she is attractive, and she is, but because she's better at the job. SHE IS BETTER AT THE JOB. There's no two ways about it. SHE IS BETTER AT THE JOB. It is a demanding highly skilled job and she does it very well.

I used info in my own summarized words, but directly from this https://www.kristenkenney.com/

Exactly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm just sick of the politics being brought towards this team the last few weeks. Suddenly I'm a racist, Jimmer loving Jazz hating sexist and I haven't done a thing wrong.

This is not why I watch sports. Whatever though. Good thing for ignore.

That's all you really seem to be interested in - - fighting people over political correctness. When was your last good post providing Jazz basketball analysis? Ironically, the only reason you get away with being a garbage poster is because of your gender.
When have you ever had a good post providing good basketball analysis?

You are a garbage person.

Could you please stop with the feminazi policing? I'm to the point where I'd rather read a carolinajazz post than continue to witness your childish enforcement of everyone else's behavior here.

How dare her defend a person who is being objectified to belittle her skills!

Only nazis do that. Apparently.

By the way, I don't like Harpring's announcing, but by does he have a nice ***!

How dare her defend a person who is being objectified to belittle her skills!

Only nazis do that. Apparently.

By the way, I don't like Harpring's announcing, but by does he have a nice ***!

He only got the job because he's cute.

What a stupid thread this has become. This place in general is going downhill IMO. Can't even leave their disgusting politics out of a forum where were all supposed to be as one and get along.

Jazz dont play until Monday.....sigh.

So....

cute. adjective
  1. 1.
    attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
    synonyms: endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting;
    attractive,pretty, as pretty as a picture;
    chocolate-box;
    bonny;
    informalcutesy, dinky, twee,pretty-pretty, adorbs
    "a picture of a cute kitten"
Would you say KK is more adorable or winsome?

For the record I like KK and I agree the entire jazz media group would benefit from some directing.

Lol, she's not there to do some documentary. She's there to ask stupid questions and look cute.

Pretending that the use of "cute" in this context was meant as a complement and not meant to be demeaning would be......

dis·in·gen·u·ous
/ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
"this journalist was being somewhat disingenuous as well as cynical"
synonyms: dishonest, deceitful, underhand, underhanded, duplicitous, double-dealing, two-faced, dissembling, insincere, false, lying, untruthful, mendacious; not candid, not frank, not entirely truthful; artful, cunning, crafty, wily, sly, sneaky, tricky, scheming, calculating, designing, devious, unscrupulous; informalshifty, foxy; humorouseconomical with the truth, terminologically inexact; archaicsubtle, hollow-hearted; rarefalse-hearted, double-faced, truthless, unveracious
"it would be disingenuous of us to pretend ignorance of our book's impact"

Lol, she's not there to do some documentary. She's there to ask stupid questions and look cute.

Pretending that the use of "cute" in this context was meant as a complement and not meant to be demeaning would be......

dis·in·gen·u·ous
/ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
"this journalist was being somewhat disingenuous as well as cynical"
synonyms: dishonest, deceitful, underhand, underhanded, duplicitous, double-dealing, two-faced, dissembling, insincere, false, lying, untruthful, mendacious; not candid, not frank, not entirely truthful; artful, cunning, crafty, wily, sly, sneaky, tricky, scheming, calculating, designing, devious, unscrupulous; informalshifty, foxy; humorouseconomical with the truth, terminologically inexact; archaicsubtle, hollow-hearted; rarefalse-hearted, double-faced, truthless, unveracious
"it would be disingenuous of us to pretend ignorance of our book's impact"
Ohh **** you. This is what I responded too you ignorant prick. You're putting words in my mouth to fit some **** agenda and spread disdain.

"Sideline reporters are notoriously poor interviewers. It's all about personality not intellect. The most celebrated sideline basketball sideline reporter, Craig Sager, was all about personality, the feelgood attitude, the flashy clothes. That's why KK trumps Brownie, her looks and her personality. This is not 60 Minutes."

This is not about sex as you assholes have made it out to be. This is about the job in general. It's no different for Sager or KK.

what does that have to do with my comment. I didn't say the Jazz were bad. I didn't look at the stats but the Jazz have lost a few 4th quarter leads and a few games.

what does that have to do with my comment. I didn't say the Jazz were bad. I didn't look at the stats but the Jazz have lost a few 4th quarter leads and a few games.
It shows the Jazz mantain big leads...

. I didn't look at the stats but the Jazz have lost a few 4th quarter leads and a few games.

Can you list the teams that haven't?

Warriors were up by 18 against the Timberwolves last Friday and ended up losing.

I see lots of posts like this. We are about to win 50 games. That doesn't happen all that often. I don't think jazz fans are appreciating this season or enjoying this season as much as they should be.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app