What's new

Game 81 - Mavericks at Jazz - 7 PM Mountain Time - The Last Home Game

I'm not a fan of Mormon culture, but Jazz fans do not look inbred, nor do they look low-class or like they are desperately seeking attention. To me they look like any other small market crowd, like the Blazers, Pacers, Suns, or Kings crowds.

Maybe. I don't get a chance to watch many games on TV. I can only tell you how it seems to me when I'm at the game. I grew up in central Illinois, surrounded by people you'd be embarrassed to associate with. I always forget how it is until I'm at the arena and they pan the crowd. It seems like being on the Jumbo-tron makes people look like idiots. Maybe it's a reflection of our instant access, star-seeking, self-indulgent culture. . . but I'm always sad to see how people at the games behave when they're put on the screen.

I'm curious to see how this team would have done if they fielded the roster they have now from the very beginning of the season. Bet they'd be comfortably in the playoffs right now.

I'm curious to see how this team would have done if they fielded the roster they have now from the very beginning of the season. Bet they'd be comfortably in the playoffs right now.
Maybe. But it took some time for them to get comfortable with the system. Can't wait for next year!

Maybe. I don't get a chance to watch many games on TV. I can only tell you how it seems to me when I'm at the game. I grew up in central Illinois, surrounded by people you'd be embarrassed to associate with. I always forget how it is until I'm at the arena and they pan the crowd. It seems like being on the Jumbo-tron makes people look like idiots. Maybe it's a reflection of our instant access, star-seeking, self-indulgent culture. . . but I'm always sad to see how people at the games behave when they're put on the screen.

Oh I see what you were getting at now. The whole "Hey, I'm on TV" thing. Yea, I misread that as you talking about Jazz fans in general.