What's new

Game Of Thrones

The smart thing to do would be to lead the wights onto a battlefield that's been soaked with wildfire, put pots of wildfire about to serve as landmines, have one of the dragons ignite the fuseline and just encircle the effers in flames.

They wont do that though. They'll make Podrick swing away with a sword.

KbntzvF.jpg

AGVEWJC.jpg

Game of thrones season 8
A2RQDne.jpg

yeah man i've seen him in the trailer for next year so i'm well happy. However there is only one small shot of the Hound who is probably my favourite character.
Ya those two are both pretty awesome.
Bronn is still around too right?

Also I can't remember if sir barriston selmy died (I think he did) but I liked him a lot

I also liked short haired sand snake a lot too and I'm pretty sure she ded. Hopefully she comes back as a more naked and sluttier white walker. If she does then the white walkers are certain to win all teh battles

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ya those two are both pretty awesome.
Bronn is still around too right?

Also I can't remember if sir barriston selmy died (I think he did) but I liked him a lot

I also liked short haired sand snake a lot too and I'm pretty sure she ded. Hopefully she comes back as a more naked and sluttier white walker. If she does then the white walkers are certain to win all teh battles

yeah Bronn is still about, Selmy dies in the 5th season I think but not in the books, who knows when the next book will come out anyway?

1430502370-got504-080714-hs-dsc-2824.jpeg

This one?

the-sand-snakes.jpeg

I reckon this one is the pick of the litter...

yeah Bronn is still about, Selmy dies in the 5th season I think but not in the books, who knows when the next book will come out anyway?

1430502370-got504-080714-hs-dsc-2824.jpeg

This one?

the-sand-snakes.jpeg

I reckon this one is the pick of the litter...
Ya that first one is the one I was speaking of but apparently my memory has been skewed by that dungeon cell scene cause she is much less attractive than I remember.
Oh well, at least I still have missandei (hottest woman on the show imo)
Also the younger, hotter, red priestess is still alive iirc. Though I don't know if she will have any more appearances on the show.

Ya that first one is the one I was speaking of but apparently my memory has been skewed by that dungeon cell scene cause she is much less attractive than I remember.
Also the younger, hotter, red priestess is still alive iirc. Though I don't know if she will have any more appearances on the show.

Filth merchant.

Sorry dude the older hotter red priestess is still the best. Her and the short haired sandsnake - best racks of the series

Am I the only one who thought season 1 was the peak and it's honestly slowly gone downhill since? I've enjoyed it but it's been pretty disappointing compared to expectations I had after s1.