Gordon_Hayward041W_article.jpg

1bf364e8845e0ee7e3155d8e7504ff48.jpg

Attachments

• Gordon_Hayward041W_article.jpg
    Gordon_Hayward041W_article.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
Can't wait.

Taking my son to tonites game.

Then I have my 1st biz trip ever to SLC next week and will be seeing Thunder @ Jazz. :)

Go Jazz!

Shame on you stoked. Don't take the easy path.

I'll take any, and all paths available in cheering on the Jazz.

I see tonights game as a chance for Utah to build some momentum on the road. Hawks, Nicks and Raptors are coming up.

I feel no shame.

If we can finish the road trip 3-2, we have a good chance of having a winning record at the end of the month. That would be quite the feat!

Favors should have a monster game. Feed him! Also it's time for Trey to wake up finally.

I'll take any, and all paths available in cheering on the Jazz.

I see tonights game as a chance for Utah to build some momentum on the road. Hawks, Nicks and Raptors are coming up.

I feel no shame.

Me too
I was just kidding (as you probably knew)
A win is a win and I will take them any way we can get them. In sports or life in general. (if someone said I had 2 paths to being very wealthy and one path required me to go to college for 8 years, start at the bottom of a company and work my way up, invest smartly etc etc....... or I could have a winning lotto ticket now, I would choose lotto ticket. Another example: It would be a more challenging life if my parents got cancer and I had a kid get into a bad car wreck........ however I would rather take the easy path and have my family be healthy and happy...... that goes for me too, I would rather be healthy than sick/injured even though that is the easy path.)

Several players will be gone for them. Such as George, West, Miles and Stuckey. The NBA had to give them a hardship exception to sign a guy to have enough people to have a team. Normally Indy is better than this but due to their injuries the Jazz should win this game.
That's four "to"s in a sentence. Nice performance of determinism.

Seems like Hibbert is playing..

Aaron Falk ‏@tribjazz 4m4 minutes ago
At shootaround, he said he'd play. RT @tonythejet @tribjazz If no Hibbert, Jazz are arguably better at every starting spot than Pacers.

This might turn out to be one of Hayward's most successful return to Indiana yet.

His average so far there has been disappointing..

Utah Jazz ‏@utahjazz 41m41 minutes ago
.@gordonhayward has career averages of 10.5 pts, 2.5 asts and 2.3 rebs in 4 games when
returning to his home state of Indiana. #UTAatIND