What's new

Game Thread: Jazz at Raptors, any minute now

Wow, basically half of this thread is garbage Saint Cy posts. And if Gordon Hayward was still on the Jazz, it would be even worse :vomit:

Jazz lose cause they dont have a player like kawhi. Donovan has taken 5 steps backwards this year unfortunately. I think he's to small to ever be successful as a number 1 option

Jazz lose cause they dont have a player like kawhi. Donovan has taken 5 steps backwards this year unfortunately. I think he's to small to ever be successful as a number 1 option

This could be true. It's his biggest hurdle currently. It can be overcome, but he just doesnt have the know-how yet on how to draw fouls. I really do think a full season of off-season training *fingers crossed* should help out a ton, especially with his ability to attack off 1 foot into traffic instead of away from it.

Dwayne Wade overcame his stature. Now we just need a massive superstar alongside Mitchell, someone like Shaq.

If thats the case then maybe rubio should play against bench players so he can have a better chance at getting back to those career year averages of 41% from the field and 35% from 3.
He's shooting 39% and 34%. Not hugely off. The thing that's frustrating is he'll give you a bunch of 1/8 games then an 11/14 out of nowhere.

The Wade comparison is unfair to Mitchell. He will never be as good. People have to lower their expectations

I don’t think DM has been all that bad. Sure he needs to be more efficient. But it’s only his 2nd year. And he avg 20 ppg. All the while knowing teams are scouting him. But Once the game slows down for him he’s going to be an alpha. But I’m sure even then, you guys will find ways to hate on him.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

anyone in the nba can score 20 ppg with the number of shot attempts mitchell has every game.LOL
Both rubio and mitchell suck.

He's shooting 39% and 34%. Not hugely off. The thing that's frustrating is he'll give you a bunch of 1/8 games then an 11/14 out of nowhere.

The 11/14ish games will become more frequent in the 2nd half of the season, like last year. There’s no reason to think otherwise.

Reactions: MVP
Lol at you. So you think Korver was a better fit against Kawhi or Siakam?

Even when Ingles is not hitting 3s, he is still key on our offense
You mentioned Rubio too. Who constantly gets beat off the dribble, can't buy a basket, and the second he enters the fourth quarter instantly turns the ball over.

This team has been a major disappointment so far. I still think we'll go on a big run this year, but out flaws have been exposed.

It's hard to put a finger on what would fix the issue. I feel like it involves Rubio, and Favors though.

Mostly Im just embarrassed. Ive been bragging and hyping up this team on the army base I work on all off season. At the gym, with co workers, and any time basketball was being discussed. I talked smack to Lakers fans who thought they would be better than us. I laughed. Now they are laughing. I want it to stop.
I bought tons of Jazz gear, and told everyone to watch out this year for us. Sigh.

Here's a great stat for all of us. The Jazz shot 10 free throws in the second half. Wanna know how many the Raptors shot? 30.