What's new

Game Thread: Jazz Vs Hogwarts. 4 PM MST

Ya, it was a fairly fun game. Burks played pretty well. Keep in mind I haven't looked at anything anyone said except on this last page. So I don't know how others feel.
Well I think I better just watch it to see gobert in his first start.

Thanks for the reply

They just doubled Gobert's minutes. with his motor, there is going to be some adjustment time for him to succeed, especially late in the game. The other problem you have is that without Gobert, the worst bench in the NBA gets even worse. People here are WAYYYY overstating his offensive woes. He averages 1 turnover a game (per 16 minutes) and is shooting 61% from the floor, which says he knows what his limitations are (Improved from 48% last year.) He just needs to absorb half of Bookers minutes when Favors retuns.

So... where to start....

First JJAS and Cy are fighting, Thriller is back to full hyperbole mode. There's a reference to Mormon polygamy, 2 pages of JohnWall vs Westbrook, and only 14 pages for the day's game thread. The losing is takin' its toll on the fan board. So I guess it's time to trade all our sucky players for better players. (One Love told us we can go get Lance Stevenson...)

They just doubled Gobert's minutes. with his motor, there is going to be some adjustment time for him to succeed, especially late in the game. The other problem you have is that without Gobert, the worst bench in the NBA gets even worse. People here are WAYYYY overstating his offensive woes. He averages 1 turnover a game (per 16 minutes) and is shooting 61% from the floor, which says he knows what his limitations are (Improved from 48% last year.) He just needs to absorb half of Bookers minutes when Favors retuns.

Well, he is mostly given the ball when he's in a very good position to dunk it. But I do agree he's showing remarkable improvement.

YOu don't get a TO when you drop passes....

Didn't get to see the game, but I just read here that Andre freaking Miller is still in the league?! And producing? That's just really weird. I remember thinking he was old as dirt a few years ago.

Didn't get to see the game, but looks like Burke started 6-7 and then closed out 1-9, missing his last 6 shots.

Sounds right. I really didn't notice him at all in the 2nd half.

When I saw this post in the activity stream I thought you were talking about Otto Porter Jr. Then, I thought, "Nah, I didn't notice him all game long."

Cool story.

I guess JJAS and Jamez will join The Thriller on my ignore list.

I don't like to fight and I'm not taking sides. But when I read I can only hear it in Comic Book Guys voice....

File:Worst_Episode_Ever_(029).jpg