What's new

Game Thread? Jazz @ Warriors. 2nd Round. 1st Game. (8:30 MT 5/2/17)

I ****ING CALLED EVERY LAST BIT OF THIS pre-****ing-season, almost immediately upon the draft pick I came to the realization of how this was gonan end, and it's precisely this..

so many lined up to fight me tooth and nail over it.. I don't even need to bump it. they know I was right.

You are such a ****ing clown. What was the move that was going to make us better than a historically great team? You think Harrison ****ing Barnes on this team suddenly means that we could beat a team with KD Steph Draymond and Klay? You are a ****ing idiot. Stop posting.

I ****ING CALLED EVERY LAST BIT OF THIS pre-****ing-season, almost immediately upon the draft pick I came to the realization of how this was gonan end, and it's precisely this..

so many lined up to fight me tooth and nail over it.. I don't even need to bump it. they know I was right.
You called the jazz beating the clippers in 7 and then losing game 1 to the warriors?
Link please

When assessing a threat 2 most important things are CAPACITY and INTENT.. This is where D Lindsey FAILED, he didn't understand the CAPACITY of the threat.

What you thought the Warriors would beat the Jazz in the playoffs???! Wow what a prediction. Did you pick them to win it all? That's a bold prediction and it looks like the Warriors just might. I mean they are real underdogs right? No one in the NBA stands a chance against them when healthy. Jazz have just as good of a chance as anyone in the NBA. We played bad this game, we looked tired, timid and sloppy. We will play them better this series than this game.

I've held off for a long time but I'm gonna block this dude tonight. Brings nothing of value to the conversation here, frankly. Wish other people would just ignore him, too.

I don't have him on ignore I just see the name and scroll down. He's had some solid trolling moments though.

Good hell Lyles, you couldn't even last 3 seconds before proving why you shouldn't be on the court?

To be fair though, no other teams (Except Cavs) are at the same level as GSW right now. None.
If the jazz had Harrison barnes they would be.

You called the jazz beating the clippers in 7 and then losing game 1 to the warriors?
Link please

I called that the Jazz didn't have a snowflakes chance in hell vs golden state immediately upon hearing about the George Hill trade and called it wasteful and an absurd way to spend a lotto pick... people here actually tried to hold my feet to the fire over it. Those people will remain defiant, but not on that topic, I've clearly won.

LOOK AT ALL THE TEAMS THAT PAcked it in to fight another day.. Utah went to win now in the face of a much bigger threat then they could've ever hoped to handle.

Ok, but we're getting a GREAT audition here to PROMOTE our team and lure a potential top Free Agent this offseason.

Don't tell me that's not worth something.