What's new

Game Thread? Jazz @ Warriors. 2nd Round. 1st Game. (8:30 MT 5/2/17)

Rudy displaying one of his two biggest weaknesses.

Trey lyles displaying one Dennis OLindsey's weaknesses.

When assessing a threat 2 most important things are CAPACITY and INTENT.. This is where D Lindsey FAILED, he didn't understand the CAPACITY of the threat.

You are just saying words trying to sound smart. You sound like a ****ing idiot.

Rudy displaying one of his two biggest weaknesses.

Trey lyles displaying one Dennis OLindsey's weaknesses.

Rudy is kind of a ***** sometimes when he lays the wood, make your presence felt Rudy. There's too many times he knocks someone down and is the first person to throw his hand out. Not advocating injuring anyone but damn.

You are just saying words trying to sound smart. You sound like a ****ing idiot.

Why. Expound. Why was Dennis Lindsey smart to GO FOR IT, and spend assets but not $$$$, while obviously so many other GM's are waiting to fight a battle another year.

The whole thing is half assed. Much more half assed than my comments about it for the entire duration.

I called that the Jazz didn't have a snowflakes chance in hell vs golden state immediately upon hearing about the George Hill trade and called it wasteful and an absurd way to spend a lotto pick... people here actually tried to hold my feet to the fire over it. Those people will remain defiant, but not on that topic, I've clearly won.
Oh I see. Without hill they would have a chance against the warriors. Good call.