What's new

Game thread..Pelicans @jazz.... tank tested

What the hell was Hayward doing? A long fading two with 20 seconds left on the shot clock!

Enes needs more touches at Offense and he also has to start grabbing some rebounds. Corbin turned him from a Ben Wallace type of rebounder to a shooting guard type rebounder. WOW !!!

Man I genuinely feel bad for Lucas. Poor guy.

Why? Isn't it his job to make shots and pass the ball. The crowd is so disinterested they aren't even booing him. He certainly doesn't seem to feel bad because he just keeps shooting it.

On a side note, Lucas is our MVP... ;)

Anyone think the front office will be pressured to fire ty if we never win a game??? I heard Corbin was being booed as well in the introductions.

attachment.php

Lucas is Team MVP as the commissioner says with the first pick in the draft the jazz select............................

but he's carrying the team tank on his shoulders!

We don't need Corbin and Lucas. Like is like a double tank. If the entire season lasts like this then most of the fans will disappear.

Lucas needs to make one or two shots or at least pass the ball every once in the while because he is making it too obvious that the Jazz are tanking. Seriously, the dude has no shame, he just keeps chucking up shots. If I were in the NBA I would be embarrassed to be that bad of a shooter.

Maybe all Lucas needs to do is shop at Walmart before the game... Funniest comment from the broadcast team "man, I know you have to show them the threat of the three, but Lucas has got to try something different"...bwhahahahahahhaha

Anyone think the front office will be pressured to fire ty if we never win a game??? I heard Corbin was being booed as well in the introductions.

Please step up the booing. Corbin is single handedly DESTROYING the franchise and the young players psyche.

--halftime listening to Coach talk about the team being within striking distance. Good god, we're supposed to be excited about only being down by 10 at halftime? On our floor? Against the Pelicans?????

I have this incredible fear that the revenue won't be good this season because fans aren't going, no sells, etc. and there will be talks of moving the team. That's why I want a win.

Lucas has taken more shots than anyone on the team, missing all and shooting 0 free throws- and his backup was the one let go...