What's new

Game thread..Pelicans @jazz.... tank tested

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams leading us to a win over a garbage team on their 4th game in 5 nights.

Garrett is running the show. See what happens when you have a PG who knows how to pass the ball. Favors seems like he doesn't want to shoot the ball. Great block though.

It's gunna be a good win if they pull through. This game is about getting some experience of winning down the stretch.

Garrett is running the show. See what happens when you have a PG who knows how to pass the ball. Favors seems like he doesn't want to shoot the ball. Great block though.

last year tinsley was alsp greta in passing witht he youngsters. when big al was out. so it might be the system.

garret does not know the system yet

Before the game, Sundiata Gaines showed up in the locker room wearing a cloak that covered his face, and he sprinkled some magical Stockton dust on Garrett. True story.

I'm tuning in just now and I see that we pulled someone out of the stands that can run a pick and roll? Who is that guy?

I can't believe people are complaining about Kanter not being in there. Marvin has just hit two big 3 pts.