What's new

Game Thread: Utah Jazz v Denver Nuggets, 10/27, 7pm MST, FSN, 1320 AM/98.7 FM

Did C.J. even log minutes in the first half? There were times in that first half where the lineups on the court were just awful. We needed somebody that at least had the potential to shoot the ball from the outside during that stretch.

And the quick T's have got to go. Absolutely ****ing horrible idea.

Did C.J. even log minutes in the first half? There were times in that first half where the lineups on the court were just awful. We needed somebody that at least had the potential to shoot the ball from the outside during that stretch.

And the quick T's have got to go. Absolutely ****ing horrible idea.

Everyone was in foul trouble due to the foul fest. Hell the Jazz actually had two rookies playing together in the first quarter of the first game of the year. When has that happened before.

I felt the Jazz needed Okur more then Boozer everytime Jefferson was double teamed. This team needs Okur's shooting and spreading out the floor.

I was totally wrong.
I thought the Jazz would play D, and win this game.
They came out with no energy, and when you are lazy on D, you tend to get those reaching fouls.
When you have energy and play good position D, there are less calls.
The Refs did suck though, and I am with many of you on the new Tech rule... it is crap.

I have decided to sell my season tickets, Jerseys, and car flag.
I am officially calling for the Jazz to fire KOC, Sloan, the coaching staff, trainers, pr people, concessions people, sell the team, burn down the ESA, and go into the circus business. " Hey kids, the Miller and Miller circus is in town, Lets go!!"
I also think all the Moderators on the board should be fired, and the board should be restarted with no history so there is no record or memory of this game.

The Jazz officially cannot win them all this year.
I am heart broken, and am unable to recover.

The whole team should be shipped to Siberia, except AK, he should go to the Gobi Desert.
This cannot be tolerated.
Are you with me???!!!!!

I was totally wrong.
They came out with no energy, and when you are lazy on D, you tend to get those reaching fouls.
The Refs did suck though, and I am with many of you on the new Tech rule... it is crap.

I am officially calling for the Jazz to fire KOC, Sloan, the coaching staff, trainers, pr people, concessions people, sell the team, burn down the ESA, and go into the circus business. " Hey kids, the Miller and Miller circus is in town, Lets go!!"
I also think all the Moderators on the board should be fired, and the board should be restarted with no history so there is no record or memory of this game.

The whole team should be shipped to Siberia, except AK, he should go to the Gobi Desert.
Are you with me???!!!!!

LOL!

Repppppppppppppppppp'd.

Would rep again for 'inconceivable' and Vizzini, but sadly, a limitation precludes me from doing such a thing.

I was totally wrong.

Are you with me???!!!!!

LOL! I think that about covers it!

Seriously, this game reminds me of when Kleiza had his career night against us, 41. Sometimes teams get hot and sometimes teams can stink it up. The Jazz offense requires people to keep a level head and quick feet. For the most part, we had neither so the end result shouldn't be a surprise.

Also, before preseason, many people were saying that it was going to take the Jazz a good month or so to get all these new guys acclimated. The 8-0 preseason had a funny way of helping us forget that. This game brought us back to reality. It's going to take a bit more for all the new guys (practically half the roster), to learn the offense well enough to not be nervous to run it on the road in a hostile arena. This game was our first true test. Check back at the end of December-January and then you can worry. ;)