SG - Raja Bell - 6' 5" - 215lbs
PG - Deron Williams - 6' 3" - 209lbs

Denver Nuggets

C - Nene - 6' 11" - 250lbs
PF - Shelden Williams - 6' 9" - 250lbs
SF - Carmelo Anthony - 6' 8" - 238lbs
SG - Arron Afflalo - 6' 5" - 215lbs
PG - Chauncey Billups - 6' 3" - 202lbs

Deron is listed as out in the game notes. Anyone know if this is true?

1st game of the season against a division rival. The Nuggets are looking for payback after the Jazz embarrassed them; beating them, under manned, in the 2010 playoffs. Have the Jazz gelled well enough to beat a strong Denver team?

Last edited:
Plus George Karl will be making his regular season return to the Denver bench. Denver should come out fired up, but again, it's Denver so who knows what to expect from them.

Also, Denver's starting Shelden Williams? (giggles)

K, fixed typos you nazi's.

Jesus ****ing Christ it's the first game of the season you ****s! Isn't anyone stoked?

Typical Jazz road loss. I hate this crappy team. Trade Jefferson+Hayward for Boozer ASAP.
Ya and you kiss you mom!

But yes any season opener/home opener on the road is tough add all the other emotional things this game has and it could be extra tough. Or maybe they gas themselves by the first half and the Jazz pull away in the 2nd half.

Plus, the Nuggettes will be receiving their papier-mâché rings during halftime. Thanks to their division championship last season. So the Jazz should be extra motivated to beat these clowns.

This is a Statement Game.... a Must Win!
We need to come out and punch them in the mouth.
You cant win them all unless you win the first one.

Jazz 95
Nugz 88

*** The Jazz will actually play some D tonight.

How is Deron 235 lbs? He would have to be on steroids or be a fat ***.

He is listed at 209

Deron is fat. I hate to say it, but he is. You're kidding yourself if you think he's not. You should see his trip to Cabo pictures. One tubby tubby. Two...

We need AK to stay out of foul trouble. Melo vs AK is a decent matchup. Melo is too big for Raja. CJ is out next best option and that isn't a very good one. Hayward isn't ready for Melo. So I guess that leaves Evans?

On the flip side Jefferson should be able to eat up Nene and all the rest of their bigs. I hope Millsap is in for a big game too.

Ah, memories.
nbajam2-1-1.gif

I really think Utah's dismantling of Denver in Round 1 has a little to do with the team's subsequent implosion, including Crymello's desire to split town. If they had made a real title run I think he might have wanted to stick around to give it one more go, no?

4afab949eb5ace027700dfdd288227a2-ge.jpg