What's new

Game Threads?? Jazz @ Spurs

JazzGal

Contributor
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
I decide to start reading game threads. Discussion about scantily clad game girls ensues during which the views are expressed that it may not be entirely appropriate due to the female posters on Jazzfanz. Suggest a separate game girl thread. This all seems reasonable and it appears we all might get along, right?

Now when I look for game threads, they don't exist. Nor is there a game girls thread. Did I scare everyone off?

And no, I'm not going to start a game thread. I'm not that familiar with the way it is done considering I've been avoiding them.

Being a feminist is hard. :p

Diaw is out tonight, Favors likely starting. Everyone's wishes have been granted!

Let's get this game thread rockin!

1714733.jpg

Attachments

• 1714733.jpg
    1714733.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
My whining would be a crappy start of a game thread.

I made the first game thread and the team lost so I'm done for a while.

I decide to start reading game threads. Discussion about scantily clad game girls ensues during which the views are expressed that it may not be entirely appropriate due to the female posters on Jazzfanz. Suggest a separate game girl thread. This all seems reasonable and it appears we all might get along, right?

Now when I look for game threads, they don't exist. Nor is there a game girls thread. Did I scare everyone off?

And no, I'm not going to start a game thread. I'm not that familiar with the way it is done considering I've been avoiding them.

Being a feminist is hard. :p

all you did was ask for some consideration and respect .. hardly an unreasonable request.

Nice to see our shooters get off to a good start. That is encouraging. Will have to shoot well entire game to win.

If the Jazz win this game I think we have to ban all good luck gamethread girls.