What's new

Game Threads?? Jazz @ Spurs

4 games into the season and George Hill has brought it every night. He is the guy we need to lock up.

Underrated part of the game was midway through the 3rd quarter. Spurs pulled ahead by 3 and had all the momentum. It felt like they were going to begin to run away with it, but George Hill drove hard and scored, and then kept setting up Lyles until he finally got going.

George Hill has been our best player so far.

Hill was great. I appreciated JJ and Lyles down the stretch too.

When is the last time we had a PG with 4 blocks?

Sorry for my late contributions to teh thread. I drank lots of bourbon and walked to the store for some smokes at halftime and I don't even smoke normally lol.

Hill was great. I appreciated JJ and Lyles down the stretch too.

When is the last time we had a PG with 4 blocks?

Lyles was really the difference. Hill has been great every game so far. This was Lyles first game where he felt like he touched what he should be this year.

Was only able to catch the last 6 minutes of the game but loved every minute of it. Jazz came ready to play and look what happened? Imagine that!

Can't really complain about anyone's game tonight. Everyone contributed. I was glad Withey showed some value, and Ingles was huge there for a stretch.

Now let's push Dallas to 0-4.

2-2. Hahahahaha. Suck it Spurs. Dominated in the stretch.

Wonder how many of you doubters will be acting like you believed tomorrow.

Looking at posters like yamers and tonstermits

4 games into the season and George Hill has brought it every night. He is the guy we need to lock up.

this .. he aint no stop gap measure. Even if Exum kicks on, they can totally both be on the same team.

I'd always seen him as a smart, take what the defense gives you type, tonight he showed me something different which was he took whatever he wanted and shoved it up the defense's clacker ...

How much would Gordon have loved watching what happened tonght ..

Hood should just stop and pop from short/mid range rather than going to the rim. He is not getting anywhere with that.
Agreed. His mid range pull up stop in a dime J is his best weapon. He is as good as anybody at that.

was so excited before the season started now I feel the same way I did at the end of last season.

we ****ing suck.
No

Nice to see Lyles bounce back after a rough start to the 3rd. We need him to stay confident. He should be a big time scorer for us this yaer.
This.
Lyles is teh X-fractor