What's new

Game tonight! Magic at Jazz 7:00 pm mtn. The last best chance to break the losing streak

mellow

Jazz are playing tonight.

Orlando is in town.

Jazz are 5-14 and have lost 7 straight. They are 14th in the west.

Orlando is 7-14. The are 10 th in the east.

Both teams are rebuilding.

Whose rebuild is further along? Tonight we shall see.

Burke and Exum gonna have their way with Payton and Dipo.

815064_d1375478_7524_11e4_9b27_b6411dc99140.jpg

Burks is still out. Vucivic is out for them, and icymi Aaron Gordon is out for several weeks with a broken foot.

Their back up center got ejected for 'hitting' Blake Griffin the other night, flagrant 2. No word if he will be suspended for tonight's game, I doubt it. Doc and Blake cry so hard to the refs that the refs way overprotect Blake, not likely the nba adds additional punishment, but I haven't actually seen the foul.

Burks is still out. Vucivic is out for them, and icymi Aaron Gordon is out for several weeks with a broken foot.

Their back up center got ejected for 'hitting' Blake Griffin the other night, flagrant 2. No word if he will be suspended for tonight's game, I doubt it. Doc and Blake cry so hard to the refs that the refs way overprotect Blake, not likely the nba adds additional punishment, but I haven't actually seen the foul.

Just Griffin being a whiner. It was a foul, maybe.

They should bring that guy out and do the streamers for him BEFORE the game. Man I'm tired of the whining and pampering of today's stars.

Djjazzjadi Gennesy just tweeted out that Alec has seen doctors in Cleveland and NY for his shoulder. Surgery is possible.

I've loved Peyton's game. He's super confident and his PG feel and skills are extremely good. He knows how to play, he has the skill to get anywhere on the floor with the ball. His problems have been shooting, FTs and finishing around the rim. He takes chances and gets blocked around the rim A TON!! There have been several games where he's had 4-5 shots blocked at the rim. In a way I'd like to see more of that out of Dante, even if it meant getting blocked every now and then.

Dante is probably going to play some minutes against Payton, cause since Oladipo came back, Peyton has been coming on as a sub and not starting. He has to be really careful with Elfrid, 'cause he really loves to pick PGs pockets and he's done it a ton even against good PGs with much better handle than Exum's... It will be interesting to see how that match up goes.

I've loved Peyton's game. He's super confident and his PG feel and skills are extremely good. He knows how to play, he has the skill to get anywhere on the floor with the ball. His problems have been shooting, FTs and finishing around the rim. He takes chances and gets blocked around the rim A TON!! There have been several games where he's had 4-5 shots blocked at the rim. In a way I'd like to see more of that out of Dante, even if it meant getting blocked every now and then.

Dante is probably going to play some minutes against Payton, cause since Oladipo came back, Peyton has been coming on as a sub and not starting. He has to be really careful with Elfrid, 'cause he really loves to pick PGs pockets and he's done it a ton even against good PGs with much better handle than Exum's... It will be interesting to see how that match up goes.

I liked Payton a lot before the draft and still do. His shot looks really bad though. How the hell do you airball two fts in a row? I do like his aggressiveness though, and he plays good defense.

I'd love to know what kind of injury he actually has and how serious it is.

Very serious. I posted this in the other thread....

Spencer Checketts @1280Spence
Dennis Lindsey on Alec Burks: "We have four different opinions on Alec, and they have all been consistent. He is out indefinitely."
Retweeted by Aaron Falk

Hmm do I watch the game and watch them get down by 20 and give up 60+ points in the first half or play with my PS4 GTA:V bundle I got yesterday during black friday...

I predict the Jazz to sleep through the first half, dig a double digit deficit, blow up in the 3rd, and win by a solid 6-8 pts. Hayward is going to go off tonight.