What's new

Gamethread: aka Next stop in the corbin tank tour At Dallas 24/3 at 17:30

Corbin is out of his mind.

What Enes-Alec-Jeremy-Gordon-Demarre-Derrick did in the last part of the game was incredible.

The 1st time Enes entered the game, I think he had a trash talk with the German player, and they started shooting, laying it up as a retaliation to each other. And right at the moment Enes won this battle since his opponent missed a shot similar to the one he have made, Corbin called him to the bench. And if the gap wasn't 20, I doubt he would play the 20 minutes he played.

Not to be nitpicking Corbin but I get bothered when Evens comes in with Enes, Hayward and Burks. Last night would have been a great opportunity for Derrick to learn how to play in crunch time.

Honestly, it seems as though it is either the vets or Evans/Enes that get those minutes, not Favors. Who is supposed to be the greatest get from the D-Will trade?

not sure if serious.
yet kanter outrebounded al suckerson in less minutes

I picked it up from Ty's book How to Preserve the Goodwill of Senior Vets. On page 2 it says, "Young players must never outplay the vets. To prevent this from happening, you must ignore their positives and find something that you can use to justify their benching."

I picked it up from Ty's book How to Preserve the Goodwill of Senior Vets. On page 2 it says, "Young players must never outplay the vets. To prevent this from happening, you must ignore their positives and find something that you can use to justify their benching."

You forgot the next part:

"When questioned about your rotations, just say 'It was my decision' and point out that people who haven't played or coached at this level of basketball can't criticize you."