What's new

Gamethread: Game 1 of the 1st Round. Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets. 7:30 MST

Rigby brought them to Utah. Lindsey was a part of it yes. He obviously works with the president of the Jazz on it. I'll give you props

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And I you.

Yes I’m a homer. Won “crazy *** Jazz fan” on here for like 3 seasons straight. Granted

We good?

I am glad Utah is consistent and not ready to blow it all up and turn the franchise into Sacramento or Phoenix.

In 2-3 years tho when Utah has nothing to show for whats gone on this decade and those teams are LOADED with young talent and momentum, u might not think that anymore... and it might not take 2-3 years, both of those teams are primed to make significant steps this offseason.

There was always some but I could ignore it without noticing it. Now it's like every loss I see it. Oh well, I'm going to bed.
I get it man. We're all mad and venting. Everyone let's gather around for a group hug and make amends...except for pgabgilles, **** that loser.

Good thing I’m not arguing for a third rebuild under DL.

But sure, let’s make more unsubstantiated arguments.

It’s now or never. What part of that did you not understand?
We can agree on that. Time for Lindsey to put up or gtfo. At least he won't be able to sell us on just running it back.

Last edited:
The Jazz when u look at them in a vacuum and u sorta do this balance sheet style breakdown of the assets, it seems decent. but when u start comparing what they've got to everyone else, thats where the foolishness of lindsey and lack of vision is revealed and will ultimately be his downfall and why the word is going to be WASTE.

cuz the question really is;

HOW competitive is this??? I'd say not much at all... they are PRETENDERS... Jazz operate like they trying to win the battle of the pretenders every season this decade, it's shameful, self-defeating, they have achieved nba purgatory this is what that feels like, long *** build up for a big quick and violent drop off, then rinse and repeat.

In the era of lottery odds most easily manipulated, the JAzz took the highground, stuck their noses in the air, and aimed for 50-win seasons and elected to go speeding into basically redlights being the monsters of the west.

I read the art of war all the time, everyday even. this **** is not ****ing smart tactics, no ****in way. this is how chumps maneuver. They pick fights on ground they are unfit to win...

Last edited:
We can agree on that. Time for Lindsey to put up or gtfo.

100% on this.

If he doesn’t land that guy this offseason I think he needs to go despite him being so good for this team in other areas.

You can be killer all over the place. But if you can hit that target...

Dude, you literally **** on everything to happen on this board. Don’t talk about quality people.

I don’t hate @nateboz at all. I strongly disagree with him here. But you inability to see the difference is no ones failing but your own

you intentionally **** all over this board. So don’t play victim when you finally get called out.
I'm not playing victim. I want the jazz to win just as much as anyone else here but we aren't beating the rockets this series. I'll guarantee it. I won't come in and say, "Jazz in 4 or 5." When they are the number 1 team since the allstar break. I would have actually said the Jazz in 6 against the Blazers or Nuggets but we will not beat the rockets

The Jazz when u look at them in a vacuum and u sorta do this balance sheet style breakdown of the assets, it seems decent. but when u start comparing what they've got to everyone else, thats where the foolishness of lindsey and lack of vision is revealed and will ultimately be his downfall and why the word is going to be WASTE.
Do have something that's been classified in the DSM VI by chance?

In 2-3 years tho when Utah has nothing to show for whats gone on this decade and those teams are LOADED with young talent and momentum, u might not think that anymore... and it might not take 2-3 years, both of those teams are primed to make significant steps this offseason.

Maybe. I think the Jazz are afraid to blow it up because they know they can't afford to do it and financially, a few lean years with sparse crowds would kill the franchise's viability. So, they're content with being just good enough to make the postseason most years.

I'm not playing victim. I want the jazz to win just as much as anyone else here but we aren't beating the rockets this series. I'll guarantee it. I won't come in and say, "Jazz in 4 or 5." When they are the number 1 team since the allstar break. I would have actually said the Jazz in 6 against the Blazers or Nuggets but we will not beat the rockets

I’ll straight up call ******** on that. All you post about is tearing this team down. You have not shown anything about wanting to win. Just bitching.

I’m calling you a liar. Straight up. This post is 100% BS based on your own post history. At least the history I’ve seen.

But, sure tell us more while you trash this team with every post.

lol, i go to alot of games here, and it was still fun to go. hopefully they look better on wednesday, but i think they're going to get swept. likely my last chance to see them play in person this season.
Hopefully Don comes out next game and tears them a new *******. We did win game 2 last year...

Sac town yes, Phoenix no. Unless they land the #1 pick.

If this team is where it is at now in 2-3 years I hope we’ve seen a total FO over haul.

Sac town yes, Phoenix no. Unless they land the #1 pick.

If this team is where it is at now in 2-3 years I hope we’ve seen a total FO over haul.
Thiiis. If we are going to get a championship soon it's going to be built on the foundation of Donovan Mitchell WHO WE JUST GOT LAST ****ING SEASON PEOPLE.

Last edited: