What's new

Gamethread: Game 1 of the 1st Round. Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets. 7:30 MST

lol, I think I think I quoted the wrong guy.

Airfare to the AU, is a little high, so I think I'll punch the first random person I see wearing a Houston jersey.
Cost of living is high here too I don't think it's worth your time unless you're sick of the cold.

Pretty sure I was trying to respond to @Lord Bullingdon.

Hey, @Lord Bullingdon I want to punch you in the face. I might have at first got confused and wanted to punch Sandman822 in the face, but that was wrong. I really want to punch you in the face. So get your stupid face over here so I can punch it.

Yeah, you do have to admit, Sean is the stupidest name that there's ever been.

I mean I sean that. I sean that **** too many times.

Spell your name right! Tell you dumb *** parents they ****ed up. Your name is a joke. Maybe it's not your fault, but you're the one who's going to pay the price. Most people have better parents than you had/have, whatever, better if they're dead, seriously.

Eh.

Yeah, meh. Meh you! You're meh. I could make a ****ing meh soup out of you. You're the most meh ****ing thing that has ever been meh.

giphy.gif

Wow, that was a tough read. Lots of hostility around here. Those who know me know that I'm very critical of what DL did (or didn't do) this last offseason. Now isn't the time to pile on that.

Now is the time to get behind the team. If we get blown out in Game 2 and lose the series in 4 or 5 games, there is plenty of time to get pissed at DL for giving Thabo and Favors more than $22 million combined on the first day of free agency last year. Until then, do your best to either be positive or hold your tongue.

Go Jazz

Wow, that was a tough read. Lots of hostility around here. Those who know me know that I'm very critical of what DL did (or didn't do) this last offseason. Now isn't the time to pile on that.

Now is the time to get behind the team. If we get blown out in Game 2 and lose the series in 4 or 5 games, there is plenty of time to get pissed at DL for giving Thabo and Favors more than $22 million combined on the first day of free agency last year. Until then, do your best to either be positive or hold your tongue.

Go Jazz

Lol, have some fun man.

Yeah DL failed to land that big player last off season and at the deadline. This off season should be his last chance.

Jazz gonna come back strong in game 2. Wait and see

Lol, have some fun man.

Yeah DL failed to land that big player last off season and at the deadline. This off season should be his last chance.

Jazz gonna come back strong in game 2. Wait and see

Oh, I agree 100%. I'm extremely disappointed in the last offseason. I will rail on it at length again if this series continues on the same path as last night. I just can't let loose after just one game.

And how you feeling this morning? Headache?

Oh, I agree 100%. I'm extremely disappointed in the last offseason. I will rail on it at length again if this series continues on the same path as last night. I just can't let loose after just one game.

And how you feeling this morning? Headache?

Nope. Completely fine. On my way to work already.