What's new

Gamethread: Indiana Pacers @ Utah Jazz. 7PM MST

And when you think it can’t get worse they put in holiday to remind you that he is waaaaaay better than Allen and Exum.

Indiana Warriors are real assholes.

its an offense created to try to work to the players strenght, but when your PG is absolute garbage then its hard to do anything.

The offense is just too limited. It's designed to take advantage of our bigs rolling to the rim to generate high-quality looks in the paint or from 3. Problem is, if we can't hit the 3, the defense just collapses and no one can go anywhere.

its an offense created to try to work to the players strenght, but when your PG is absolute garbage then its hard to do anything.

Oh shut up, you know there are bigger issues, it’s the whole roster makeup for one. And quicker readjustments, we had the Pacers run the same play with Turner three times in a row, the exact same play, for six easy points.

The offense is just too limited. It's designed to take advantage of our bigs rolling to the rim to generate high-quality looks in the paint or from 3. Problem is, if we can't hit the 3, the defense just collapses and no one can go anywhere.

so what is your suggestion coach catchass?

look at these fools, any other coach would have quit by now by being supplied this piss *** roster.

Oh shut up, you know there are bigger issues, it’s the whole roster makeup for one. And quicker readjustments, we had the Pacers run the same play with Turner three times in a row, the exact same play, for six easy points.

oh plz, your boi rubio is complete trash, plz open your eyes.

Royce wouldn't even shoot a wide open 3 in garbage time. instead dribbles into two dudes. wtf

We ran the hot potatoe offense... no one wanted the ball on the outside... eventually just settled on not shooting and giving the ball to Indiana.

you saw when u got crowder+gobert in vs the pacers? they feasted on crowder on the swap..was ****ing awful.
I wasn't necessarily arguing for Crowder in the starting lineup. The biggest problem was O'Neale IMO. The entire team was awful tonight, so it may not have made much of a difference, but it seemed like the terrible starts to both the first and third quarters set the tone.

Snyder is a good coach, but even good coaches make mistakes. A starting lineup of Rubio, O'Neale, Ingles, Favors, and Gobert is a mistake. Hope he learns from it.
We cant blame the starting lineup.

The turnovers were lazy and careless iirc. The offense and defense were both playing well outside of turnovers early. I just cant blame a wonky starting lineup, and yes I agree it's weird, when they are making those kinds of mistakes. It's on the players regardless of lineup and we saw that all game.

I think everyone wants to blame the starting lineup because it's an easy scapegoat.

oh plz, your boi rubio is complete trash, plz open your eyes.

You’re obsessed, he’s far from being the only issue with the Jazz this year. Maybe if we didn’t run the drive-kick out drive-kick out drive-kick out offense all the time and someone actually shot the ball or drove all the way to the basket for FTs at least.

You’re obsessed, he’s far from being the only issue with the Jazz this year. Maybe if we didn’t run the drive-kick out drive-kick out drive-kick out offense all the time and someone actually shot the ball or drove all the way to the basket for FTs at least.

we are driving to the paint , are you blind? the jazz are #1 in drives to the basket in the NBA. Are you blind dude? you keep ignoring the fact your precious rubio is a garbage shooter which sucks everything into the paint. Lets drive directly into 5 players...you are such a smart guy.

I blame Favors. His presence is a clear indicator of our constant mediocrity. We let Millsap go, because of Favors. We didn't pursue Mirotic, because of Favors. We didn't sign Bjelica, because of Favors.

Such a great guy. Such a bad fit. Doesn't bust *** every night but entitled to start. Fits next to Gobert like Exum would fit next to Rubio in the starting lineup.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Maybe if they quit showing the Jazz and started showing the stars on TV we’d at least see some competitive games.

we are driving to the paint , are you blind? the jazz are #1 in drives to the basket in the NBA. Are you blind dude? you keep ignoring the fact your precious rubio is a garbage shooter which sucks everything into the paint. Lets drive directly into 5 players...you are such a smart guy.

No I’m not blind, no need to be an *** either. It was collective mess that you can only blame on the team as a whole. What a dumbass lol