What's new

Gamethread: Indiana Pacers @ Utah Jazz. 7PM MST

Alfalfa

Since we won last game, I'm expected to make the GT again, right? I'll even provide you with a game girl this time.

gal-cheerleaders-utah-jazz-nu-skin-dancers-jpg.jpg

I'll jump in here with some pre-game complaints to help continue the hotstreak... here we go:

Jebus why can't Ricky shoot straight two games in a row?

Sabonis owning Favs again... remind me why we brought this guy back.

Royce should try not dribbling off his foot... it might be more effective.

"I'd like to watch Neto play basketball" said no one ever.

Grayson is a bust... can't believe we passed up on Niko to draft this bum.

Jae's shot selection is not ideal.

The refs hate Dante... its the only explanation for how he is officiated.

I'll jump in here with some pre-game complaints to help continue the hotstreak... here we go:

Jebus why can't Ricky shoot straight two games in a row?

Sabonis owning Favs again... remind me why we brought this guy back.

Royce should try not dribbling off his foot... it might be more effective.

"I'd like to watch Neto play basketball" said no one ever.

Grayson is a bust... can't believe we passed up on Niko to draft this bum.

Jae's shot selection is not ideal.

The refs hate Dante... its the only explanation for how he is officiated.

We're getting blown out at home by a team missing their best player??

No Jazz player played more than 30 minutes last night... pretty awesome considering there was no DM.

No Vic... I think the Jazz win this one... so bet hard against it. I can't figure this team out at all this year.

No Vic makes me worry. It make's teams like a wounded animal when their stars are out. Kinda like us last night! Also, I much prefer us in the underdog role, we seem to play harder.

I'm still not convinced he's been fully healthy leading up to this.

Locke said he iced his ribs after the Philly game and has been wearing some protective equipment at least since then.

Have to get him right.

Indiana is a team that's doing great despite not shooting a ton of 3s a game. Yep it can be done.
Sabonis is having a really nice year. Just about everyone thought his lack of length and athleticism would equal bust in the NBA.
Currently leads the league in TS% and FG%.

I was a big fan of how Quin managed the lineup last night - it felt none of our players were playing super long stretches, we played a ton of unique lineups, and everyone contributed. Hopefully we see more of that tonight.

I was a big fan of how Quin managed the lineup last night - it felt none of our players were playing super long stretches, we played a ton of unique lineups, and everyone contributed. Hopefully we see more of that tonight.

Just no stretch of the Neto, O'Neale, Burks backcourt tonight. That was horrendously ineffective.