What's new

Gamethread: Jazz Vs Knicks, "Luck is overrated when you got kanter" 18-03 at 2030

it's one game guys...

Pretty soon, all these "just one game" games really add up.

They already have. 34 times. I can handle losing. I can handle not making the playoffs. What I can not handle is mo Williams and al Jefferson missing every shot and not playing defense. By the way, I have always been a huge millsap fan. I am now not such a huge millsap fan. I think he has checked out.

I'm still laughing about how the melt down corresponded with the trade deadline. This is what happen when you con con con and keep conning like a mother ****er.

funny tweets:

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody
Pathetic 90-83 loss to the shorthanded, road-weary Knicks by the Jazz. #NYKatUTA

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Jazz suffer bad home loss to battered Knicks w/o Melo & Tyson & lose chance to gain ground on Lakers. Type of loss you think of on vacation.

Ben Bagley ‏@benbags
"@ScottyG1280: This is a game that will be referenced often in the offseason in regards to personal moves." --> when adding Kurt Thomas?

Jake Scott ‏@JakeScottZone
I don't know which loss at home is worse for the Jazz, this one or Houston. At least the Rockets had their best players #NYKatUTA

Dave Fox ‏@Davefox2
...worst Jazz loss of the season? Yep...even worse than the Rockets blowout! #shorthanded #NYKat UTA

Ben Bagley ‏@benbags
For those screaming about Ty on twitter, this one is on the players. No urgency, no running the offense, no fight. #nykatuta

The best part of this game - @AdamMikulich with a camera on his shoulder. We'll have reaction tomorrow on @KUTV2News at 6. Excuses anyone?

KYLE F GUNTHER ‏@GuntherKFAN
Steve Novack, Kurt Thomas and Jason Kidd just beat you. For fug sake....start Burks, Kanter and Favors. Give me something to watch
#NYKatUTA

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz
Kurt Thomas, who invented the layup, gets one here in the fourth.

What, for an old french fry?

Come on, you could at least get a dirty sock! Some unsuspecting kid will see all those billboards with Hayward and burks and think he is in for a real treat.

Or you could always sell them to billy enforsee.

What, for an old french fry?

Come on, you could at least get a dirty sock! Some unsuspecting kid will see all those billboards with Hayward and burks and think he is in for a real treat.

Or you could always sell them to billy enforsee.

funny tweets:

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody
Pathetic 90-83 loss to the shorthanded, road-weary Knicks by the Jazz. #NYKatUTA

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Jazz suffer bad home loss to battered Knicks w/o Melo & Tyson & lose chance to gain ground on Lakers. Type of loss you think of on vacation.

Ben Bagley ‏@benbags
"@ScottyG1280: This is a game that will be referenced often in the offseason in regards to personal moves." --> when adding Kurt Thomas?

Jake Scott ‏@JakeScottZone
I don't know which loss at home is worse for the Jazz, this one or Houston. At least the Rockets had their best players #NYKatUTA

Dave Fox ‏@Davefox2
...worst Jazz loss of the season? Yep...even worse than the Rockets blowout! #shorthanded #NYKat UTA

Ben Bagley ‏@benbags
For those screaming about Ty on twitter, this one is on the players. No urgency, no running the offense, no fight. #nykatuta

The best part of this game - @AdamMikulich with a camera on his shoulder. We'll have reaction tomorrow on @KUTV2News at 6. Excuses anyone?

KYLE F GUNTHER ‏@GuntherKFAN
Steve Novack, Kurt Thomas and Jason Kidd just beat you. For fug sake....start Burks, Kanter and Favors. Give me something to watch
#NYKatUTA

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz
Kurt Thomas, who invented the layup, gets one here in the fourth.

Wouldn't let me rep you.

That tweet by Bill Oram is hilarious.