What's new

Gamethread: Jazz Vs Knicks, "Luck is overrated when you got kanter" 18-03 at 2030

GREAT,Jazz announcers blaming loss on the bench.is this the twilight zone.

Seriously? The bench and Hayward are the only reasons the jazz had a chance. Jefferdad and millsap quit playing team ball. Mo is all about being awesome..... For himself. Whatever. I want so badly to be done being a jazz fan right now

Should be a pretty easy win. Yes, they destroyed us @NYC, but they are also awful on the road as of late. I think it's at least a 10 point win.

Lol Knicks are without melo, amare, and Tyson chandler. Should be an easy win...

Will the heat even lose a game before the finals? Their path couldn't be any easier with so many teams devastated by injury.

yet on the road it led to a blowout.
Irrelevant to tonight's game at home when the Knicks, and not the Jazz, are on a back to back.

LOL

still lolling at you guys whot hought it was a easy win.

when you play no defense nothing is an easy win.

Millsap and Jefferson were pu##### tonight. You seriously can't get low block Position on Thomas and Martin? Favors didn't get good position either, but at least he tried taking it to the hole and got hacked every time he tried. I seriously can't handle watching these vets get emberessed, getting into deficits, to only have the young guys bring it to a lead or tie, then have the vets repeat the process.

This is a healthy loss. Now it is completely clear that Mo Williams can't run an offense and Al Jefferson can't run a defense.

Who was it saying that Al was shutting down Kurt Thomas?

Seriously? The bench and Hayward are the only reasons the jazz had a chance. Jefferdad and millsap quit playing team ball. Mo is all about being awesome..... For himself. Whatever. I want so badly to be done being a jazz fan right now

I kind of agree.
I'm so sick of the way these guys are playing.
I ******* hate rooting for a team that keeps shooting outside in..... while shooting 39 percent from the field.

invisibile-tank.jpg

LOL

still lolling at you guys whot hought it was a easy win.

when you play no defense nothing is an easy win.

I said SHOULD not WOULD.

If there's anything that Ty's team has proven, it is that they can lose to anyone. In fact, they lay eggs against teams they have no business losing to. His team constantly underachieves.