What's new

Gamethread: Wolves @ Jazz. At the reasonable time of 7PM MST.

I think we're feeling the effects of not having Exum (or somebody like that). Our backcourt just lacks firepower. I think our bench lacked the firepower to put Minny away in that late 3rd early 4th and once Minny got hope it took everything from our starters to squeeze this one out. Another 5-10 pts from Exum especially when giving our starters break time probably would've resulted in an easier victory.
Disagree, the Wolves got a couple lucky fast break opportunities to start the fourth quarter that gave them momentum and we went colder then usual, at one point being 1-16 shooting. Wolves had all of the momentum, just chose a bad time to go completely cold, but everytime they pushed to a two point game, the jazz made a play. Korver’s floater in the lane was absolutely huge.
I thought Rubio looked very slow, is his hammy 100%? Or it could be father time just wearing on him.
He looked fine to me?

"Taj Gibson was fined $25,000 for directing an obscene gesture towards an official during the Minnesota Timberwolves' 106-102 loss to the Utah Jazz on Friday night.

Gibson received two technical fouls after protesting a foul call and had to be restrained by teammates in the third quarter of the loss."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk