What's new

General NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
lol too true ... btw speaking of meat, if you're ever in Ringwood try the HuntnBarrel .. mmmm

i won't hold that against you !

I don't venture much farther east than the Elsternwick Hotel (not one of my regular haunts but its, Ok I suppose.), I actually think that a few Ks past the pub the world comes to an abrupt end.

lol you've been living in pubs and stomping on people's heads too long !

Perish the thought! Actually organising a pub crawl for the weekend at the moment.

Caught the second half of the 76ers Cavs game, best game the Cvas have played all season.

Nah, 2 words: Jerry West.

Jerry West joined the Warriors in May 2011, and they tanked that very season with Curry being out for the season, Klay playing to get minutes and in the 2012 draft they got bad enough to grab our pick and drafted Harrison Barnes. To me that was the point where the Warriors arrow started to point up.

Jerry West joined the Clippers recently as their 'consultant' (which really is just a code name for 'chief architect'). The Clippers immediately got rid of Chris Paul, and they've now lost 9 games in a row.

Coincidence? I think not. Jerry West knows the game, and he's playing it.

Griffin could be out for up to 2 months with the sprained knee according to Woj.

My guess is he's more or less done for the season. Jerry West pulled the same move when he sat Curry for that season GSW tanked to grab our pick and Harrison Barnes. I think he'll do it again here.

Also what are the chances Beverley being out for the season, Griffin out for 2 months, Teodosic out for 2 months and Galinari being out as much as he has been? That's like 4 starters being out. DeAndre is sure to be gone by the trade deadline too.

DPxM0m4WkAEPKmk.jpg:large

Not so fast... x-ray is negative on the ankle.

Yes, I read that as well, but from the way his ankle was bend there must be some significant ligament damage. Unless he has some bionic ankles ( which would be fantastic news) I expect him to miss significant amount of time.