What's new

General NFL 2010 Regular Season Thread

Who could they get though?

It doesn't matter for the final meaningless game. A blind monkey could do a better coaching job than this clueless idiot. As far as after the season, I'd be happy with Jim Harbaugh or Jon Gruden. Just get someone who has an offensive mind. I'm done with these defensive minded head coaches (Nolan and Singletary).

Man the 49ers suck.

Week 16 and they still have no clue about the QB situation, WRs are running the wrong routes (and then not getting out of bounds when they catch the ball), DBs are blowing coverages (and then not touching WRs to down them), offensive line is pathetic, special teams are disasters (guys running into the same lanes creating huge holes for returners. Kickers missing gimmies), offensive playcalling very questionable, and the head coach yelling again at a QB.

Just drop a bomb on SF and start over. Teams like the 49ers, Bills, Toronto Raptors, and Clippers, just need to be gutted. From head coach to backup waterboy.

It doesn't matter for the final meaningless game. A blind monkey could do a better coaching job than this clueless idiot. As far as after the season, I'd be happy with Jim Harbaugh or Jon Gruden. Just get someone who has an offensive mind. I'm done with these defensive minded head coaches (Nolan and Singletary).

Harbaugh isn't leaving Stanford to coach the 49ers. If he's leaving anywhere, it's to coach Michigan. They can offer him a lot of money and it's where he went to college.

There's no way Gruden, is going to go to a coaching graveyard. there's no way Gruden is going to tarnish his image going there. He'll hold out until a job with New York, Miami, or Dallas opens up.

The 49ers are a complete disaster right now. I only see 2 types of coaches going there:

#1 Bill Parcells, dudes that like taking dumps over.
#2 Lane Kiffin, a young pup just happy to be getting a shot at the NFL.

The good proven coaches like Gruden, Cowher, etc can pick and choose their jobs. Much like a guy like Phil Jackson does in the NBA. Most likely, those types of coaches will wait for a better job to open up. A team that just needs a little bit of disciple to make a run at the superbowl (a team like the Dallas Cowboys. Talent's there. While SF lacks everything...).

Man the 49ers suck.

Week 16 and they still have no clue about the QB situation, WRs are running the wrong routes (and then not getting out of bounds when they catch the ball), DBs are blowing coverages (and then not touching WRs to down them), offensive line is pathetic, special teams are disasters (guys running into the same lanes creating huge holes for returners. Kickers missing gimmies), offensive playcalling very questionable, and the head coach yelling again at a QB.

Just drop a bomb on SF and start over. Teams like the 49ers, Bills, Toronto Raptors, and Clippers, just need to be gutted. From head coach to backup waterboy.

All of that ineptness, and there is still one thing missing from the list: penalties. The 49ers before today were the 5th most penalized team in the league. Of course this ties in with the terrible coaching.

All of that ineptness, and there is still one thing missing from the list: penalties. The 49ers before today were the 5th most penalized team in the league. Of course this ties in with the terrible coaching.

Agreed!!!!

Unfortunately, I think the Niners need a change higher than coaching.... Ownership has been nothing short of pathetic ever since the York's became full owners over Edward J. DeBartolo Jr.

In such a short period of time they went from having one of the best owners in sports to one of the worst. Sad.

So truthfully, I'm not sure if it even matters if Singleterry is fired or not. Their ownership sucks.

Agreed!!!!

Unfortunately, I think the Niners need a change higher than coaching.... Ownership has been nothing short of pathetic ever since the York's became full owners over Edward J. DeBartolo Jr.

In such a short period of time they went from having one of the best owners in sports to one of the worst. Sad.

So truthfully, I'm not sure if it even matters if Singleterry is fired or not. Their ownership sucks.

I agree, but still have hopes that Jed York (who is now in charge) will change that. I really hope he will get things turned around, and do better than his parents did.

So is Al Davis really alive, or have they been Weekend at Bernieing him for the past few years?

So is Al Davis really alive, or have they been Weekend at Bernieing him for the past few years?

He looks like a ****ing zombie, that's for sure.

sp-raiders_0499228725.jpg

It's official!! Mike Singletary was fired as soon as the team returned to the practice facility!! The "hit 'em in da mouth" Singledummy era is officially over. I am so happy right now. Jim Tomsula was named interem head coach for the final week of the season. Let the search for a new coach begin. I hope we finally get someone good in here.

Does YB still think Brady is garbage? I remember over the years Greg always talked badly about Brady.

Does YB still think Brady is garbage? I remember over the years Greg always talked badly about Brady.

I have never once said he is garbage. Overrated? Yes. Garbage? No. Is he the MVP this year? Yes. Do I still hate him? Yes.

This is the first time I can remember an NFL game being canceled because of snow. The same league that let a game in -37 degree windchill weather go on, and the same league that let a game get played in fog so dense that there must have been all of 5 feet of visibility.

This is the first time I can remember an NFL game being canceled because of snow. The same league that let a game in -37 degree windchill weather go on, and the same league that let a game get played in fog so dense that there must have been all of 5 feet of visibility.

The NFL is turning into the Pansie FL.

Now you can't take the legs out of the QBs, safeties can't chop the heads off WRs coming across the middle, and now they can't play games in horrible weather? Jeez. Might as well put them in tuxedos and ask them to dance.