What's new

George Hill

In fairness to Ricky, I think he really wanted to remain a Jazzman, but he just failed to make the grade and I think he realizes that.

He aint coming back. It's the Jazz way.

Billy Bean plays moneyball and Lindsey plays mortage ball where he trades away low risk assets to obtain aging pgs on short contracts then pisses the player off so badly he won't consider coming back.

Seriously folks. The relationship was torched, he wouldn't be asked back. Nor would he come back. Dollars don't matter the relationship is done.

What did DL do to piss off George Hill? If anything it’s the opposite. It seemed like the Jazz rolled out the red carpet and offered Hill a very good deal. George declined the offer and decided to bet on himself in free agency. He lost. How is that DL’s fault?
I don’t think the Jazz want anything to do with him after the way he left.

Last edited:
He aint coming back. It's the Jazz way.

Billy Bean plays moneyball and Lindsey plays mortage ball where he trades away low risk assets to obtain aging pgs on short contracts then pisses the player off so badly he won't consider coming back.
So you would have given Hill the max? Hill reportedly turned down $80M from Utah. He was trying to leverage his alleged friendship with Gordon to make Lindsey give him a bloated contract. Thankfully, Lindsey didn't.